Page 47 of 74 FirstFirst ... 37454647484957 ... LastLast

Thread: Premier League 2016/2017

Quote Originally Posted by Ketchup View Post
    I think chelsea will beat city, maybe 2-1. But it would make the title race intersting if chelsea drop points and spurs were to win.
    Nice prediction, taught it might end in a draw myself.
    “Be yourself; everyone else is already taken.” - Oscar Wilde

2. The Following User Says Thank You to Best Before For This Useful Post:

Who do you agree with?
    Mark Lawrenson v singer Amy Macdonald or neither of them?

http://www.bbc.com/sport/football/39504741

It seems that they both agree on Burnley to win their first away game at Middlesbrough
    Last edited by Floki; 07-04-17 at 13:47.

I think a draw with boro and burnley. Another vital game at the bottom is west ham and swansea, west ham to win.
    Although I would rather see West Ham lose, it is better for Burnley that Swansea lose.
    Swansea can keep the relegation spot till Burnley have enough points to be in the safe zone.

Burnley will stay up no prob, solid as a rock at the back

6. Default

What a nightmare this is for Arsenal, they will surely miss out on a top 4 position at this rate, but yet they still offer wenger a contract, what does he have to wrong before he gets the sack, i cant understand why they keep sticking with him, its mind boggling.

Another good win for spurs to keep the pressure on the leaders. And if chelsea are to drop points then it could be this weekend, utd are a long time unbeaten in the pl and may get a draw tomorrow.
    Great win for MU
    STRONG PEOPLE DON'T PUT OTHERS DOWN, THEY LIFT THEM UP♡♡
    Strong minded, Classy, Intelligent Playmate Back In Town

8. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Irish Leigha For This Useful Post:

takemedrunkimhome (23-04-17), The D Man (17-04-17)

Reviews

2-0 to utd . Jose will be happy tonight and the gap at the top is down to 4pts. Chelsea still favourites but a bit more pressure on them now.
    Yes its not the foregone conclusion that it seemed to be up to a few weeks ago, but looking at the remaining fixtures Spurs appear to have a much tougher run in than Chelsea, so I still think the Blues will be lifting the trophy next month.
    Last edited by westcorklad; 18-04-17 at 10:29.
    The Truth is out there.

10. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to westcorklad For This Useful Post:

blue rebel (20-04-17)

Reviews

Brighton promoted to the pl. Well done to chris hughton. Who will be going down, will it be hull or swansea? Or will anyone else be dragged into it. Boro and Sunderland seem to be gone.
    Indeed congrats to Chris Hughton. Hopefully there will be no repeat of what happened during his time as Newcastle boss when they were promoted, but yet he was sacked before the start of the following season.
    The Truth is out there.

12. Default

Spurs are gaining on chelsea, can they go on and do it, in other news congratulations to brighton and chris Houghton on a well earned promotion.

Quote Originally Posted by razorblade View Post
    Spurs are gaining on chelsea, can they go on and do it, in other news congratulations to brighton and chris Houghton on a well earned promotion.
    It can be done, but Spurs have a habit of messing things up. I'm going to stick with chelsea to win the league. Spurs to do a number on chelsea this weekend in the cup.
    “Be yourself; everyone else is already taken.” - Oscar Wilde

Page 47 of 74 FirstFirst ... 37454647484957 ... LastLast