Thread: General UFC thread

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post

Looking forward to see Mc Gregor vs Diaz..

2. The Following User Says Thank You to Jorge For This Useful Post:

kyla (19-08-16)

Reviews

I wonder how many fighters will be found positive for drugs this time because it's becoming rife

Pointless match for McGregor. He should be defending his belt. Cant see him beating diaz with a limit ground game. Its not something you can learn in a few months.
    Of coarse conor could hit him with a shot like he hit aldo with but diaz does not have a weak chin and can also box.

On a side note i am not being funny here but does diaz have a problem dealing with people , his social skills are Neanderthal at times.

Reviews

McGregors ego can't stand he lost so he wants a rematch and Diaz gets another big pay day win win.

Yeah, Diaz is an unreal fighter but he doesn´t hold his own too well in the talking department.

Aldo has commented once again on the situation. He claims if Mcgregor wins, there will need to be a third fight to settle it.
    Aldo wants to fight Mac again but won´t be able to unless Mcgregor loses again. The fight could end up happening at Madison if it goes through.
    “Nothing is more creative... nor destructive... than a brilliant mind with a purpose.”
    ― Dan Brown, Inferno

Quote Originally Posted by TomEA View Post
    Yeah, Diaz is an unreal fighter but he doesn´t hold his own too well in the talking department.

Aldo has commented once again on the situation. He claims if Mcgregor wins, there will need to be a third fight to settle it.
    Aldo wants to fight Mac again but won´t be able to unless Mcgregor loses again. The fight could end up happening at Madison if it goes through.
    I would rather see conor fight aldo.
    He needs his head looked at taking on diaz agian.
    It will be a easy pay day for diaz.

Miocic and Overeem scheduled for September 10th with a few other good bouts too. Werdum and rothwell and even Urijah is facing Jimmie Rivera.

I´d be interested to see silencer Miocic hold his own against an Overeem who couldn´t stand against Rothwell or Brown in the last 3 years.
    “Nothing is more creative... nor destructive... than a brilliant mind with a purpose.”
    ― Dan Brown, Inferno

Quote Originally Posted by Jorge View Post
    Looking forward to see Mc Gregor vs Diaz..
    me too
    Play and don't regret !
    Belfast today and tomorrow !