Page 12 of 13 FirstFirst ... 210111213 LastLast

Thread: General UFC thread

Quote Originally Posted by scoobydo1 View Post
    UFC 232 some good fights tonight. Nunez crushed Cyborg
    That was an unbelievablely explosive scrap wasn't it.
    Pity Jones v Gustafson wasn't like that too. Bit of an anti climax
    Doesn't matter though, nunes power and speed was just amazing

2. Default

Is the darkest secret that it's completely homose*ual?? Trying to mount each other to get on top

Reviews

Conor McGregor has his first fight in 15 months in the early hours of tomorrow morning in Las Vegas. He is stepping up to welterweight to fight Cowboy Cerrone and may come unstuck against him. I take the Cowboy to win this fight.
    The Truth is out there.

Reviews

conor with a 40 second TKO stoppage of donald cerrone

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

The 9/11 moon landings were an outside job

5. The Following User Says Thank You to Forceuser For This Useful Post:

westcorklad (19-01-20)

Dana White still adamant weŽll be seeing 249 on the 4th.

What are the expectations here? IŽd really like to see Tony take the title again.

“Nothing is more creative... nor destructive... than a brilliant mind with a purpose.”
    ― Dan Brown, Inferno

7. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to TomEA For This Useful Post:

Corsasport (26-03-20), Forceuser (25-03-20)

Reviews

This tony-khabib fight seems fated never to happen!

Quote Originally Posted by TomEA View Post

What are the expectations here? IŽd really like to see Tony take the title again.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

The 9/11 moon landings were an outside job

White knows the story...
    “Nothing is more creative... nor destructive... than a brilliant mind with a purpose.”
    ― Dan Brown, Inferno

10. The Following User Says Thank You to TomEA For This Useful Post:

Forceuser (26-03-20)

Quote Originally Posted by TomEA View Post

Be great to see tony take the title,
    And it would be an even more exciting fight between tony and Connor for the title then..

Quote Originally Posted by Deleted View Post
    Presently, I am watching a lot of stuff on the internet, most of it is just to feel better & to escape reality. Some of it I have watched tens of times already and some of it is new: music, movies, documentaries, stand-up comedians, sports etc.

Just this morning while having a coffee and a fag, remembered about Fedor Emelianenko – The Last Emperor.. got glued to my PC screen watching his best compilations from 7am today..

My man showed me Fedors’ first fight on YouTube @ 6 years ago.. and I got hooked since!
    Before that MMA/UFC were just abbreviations to me. Boxing, yep I knew all too well about it..

Anyways, back to The Last Emperor.

Love his demeanour, his style and how down to earth & collected he was at all times..
    Will never get sick & tired of watching his fights – he does pump my spirits up!

Who is your ultimate MMA fighter?

Fedor and PrideFC were the days! For me The PrideFC production/ring + ruleset + Japanese fans was peak MMA. It will never be topped. When Zuffa bought PrideFC and shut it down it hit me hard. Took me years to get over it, and of course we never got to see Fedor in UFC due to contract negotiations always breaking down. Anyways, that was well over 10 years ago. UFC is all we have now and it returns tomorrow night. Excited?

What about last night Tony got exposed a bit,mabye it wasn’t a good idea going down to 155 twice now..

Page 12 of 13 FirstFirst ... 210111213 LastLast