Page 10 of 13 FirstFirst ... 89101112 ... LastLast

Thread: General UFC thread

Reviews

Lmfao Ronda was destroyed well done Nunes I couldn't stand the Ronda one she is a cunt

whats happening with 209, it was hunt vs overeem as the main fight but we now have a TBA on the main card.
    I have a feeling there will have to be a big one, possible title fight or bout for a title shot.

Schevchenko vs pena happening on the 28th of Jan, the winner of that will no doubt get a shot against the champ Nunes. I am assuming 209 will be filled relatively the same.

For 209 i´d be killing to see Ferguson v Nurmagomedov but theres too much media around that the minute.
    Yoel romero vs Bisping anyone?
    “Nothing is more creative... nor destructive... than a brilliant mind with a purpose.”
    ― Dan Brown, Inferno

this is the quickest dirty K.O ever

4. The Following User Says Thank You to Jorge For This Useful Post:

Floki (10-01-17)

Quote Originally Posted by TomEA View Post
    whats happening with 209, it was hunt vs overeem as the main fight but we now have a TBA on the main card.
    I have a feeling there will have to be a big one, possible title fight or bout for a title shot.

Schevchenko vs pena happening on the 28th of Jan, the winner of that will no doubt get a shot against the champ Nunes. I am assuming 209 will be filled relatively the same.

For 209 i´d be killing to see Ferguson v Nurmagomedov but theres too much media around that the minute.
    Yoel romero vs Bisping anyone?
    Hunt has left as far as i know. What with the lawsuit.

http://sports.yahoo.com/news/mark-hu...2983--mma.html

Reviews

Still waiting for Meryll Streep to post !!

Quote Originally Posted by Rodge View Post
    Hunt has left as far as i know. What with the lawsuit.

http://sports.yahoo.com/news/mark-hu...2983--mma.html
    He is still contracted, he is just having a barney over the Lesnar bout.

He´d have to be contracted to be taking fights but i can still see him all over twitter giving Dana White grief
    “Nothing is more creative... nor destructive... than a brilliant mind with a purpose.”
    ― Dan Brown, Inferno

If your looking for new up and comers with some serious KO abilities, check out Yair Rodriguez who is fighting the legendary BJ Penn this weekend.
    This kid, wow, I have my doubts about some of his wilder moves but this list of skills he has, seriously gets me excited. He´s quickly become on of my favourite fighters to watch.

He attacks in wild manners, lot of spinning and fail safe moves he uses quite regularly. He uses his kicks with great ability, switching between a higher knee shot and roundhouse kick to keep distance. He simultaneously throws aggresive attacks and then transitions quickly into a takedown.

One for you all to keep an eye on.... Just watch the takedown transition just before the minute mark.

BJ Penn v Rodrigues this weekend - Old school vs New
    Last edited by TomEA; 12-01-17 at 13:52.
    ― Dan Brown, Inferno

Quote Originally Posted by Barney Rubble View Post
    Still waiting for Meryll Streep to post !!
    Meryl loves the pedo's.

Quote Originally Posted by TomEA View Post
    If your looking for new up and comers with some serious KO abilities, check out Yair Rodriguez who is fighting the legendary BJ Penn this weekend.
    This kid, wow, I have my doubts about some of his wilder moves but this list of skills he has, seriously gets me excited. He´s quickly become on of my favourite fighters to watch.

He attacks in wild manners, lot of spinning and fail safe moves he uses quite regularly. He uses his kicks with great ability, switching between a higher knee shot and roundhouse kick to keep distance. He simultaneously throws aggresive attacks and then transitions quickly into a takedown.

One for you all to keep an eye on.... Just watch the takedown transition just before the minute mark.

BJ Penn v Rodrigues this weekend - Old school vs New
    I have mixed feelings about this fight.
    Would be great if Baby Jay won like he did in the old days.
    He loves to scrap and his family is minted even before he joined UFC so he did not need the money.
    Last edited by Rodge; 12-01-17 at 14:31.

209 wrapping up to be a serious night, Khabib and Ferguson just added to the card for the interim belt.

Khabib hoping this essentially walks him into a title shot against Mcgregor
    Last edited by TomEA; 13-01-17 at 17:12.
    ― Dan Brown, Inferno

Page 10 of 13 FirstFirst ... 89101112 ... LastLast