Thread: Refused Service

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
  1. Default

Have only ever been to see 2 ladies. Had no problem getting IN but one lady asked me to leave straight after cumming even though the time wasnt nearly up. I probably wouldnt have been able for anymore anyway but I felt that if I pay for 30 minutes up front then I should get my 30 minutes even if it was only sitting looking at her!
    Anyway I'm going to see a lady tonight, her profile reads well and her pictures look fab. We've chatted twice on the phone and once was to cancel and rebook but she couldnt have been nicer on the phone. I nearly got off while talking to her the second time! But then I'm easily excited at the moment after a long time of pulling myself off and the thought of a lady getting her hands on my cock is even getting me going now. I might touch base tonight and let ye all know how I cum to get on with her and give her the thumbs up!!!!! PHYSICALLY!!!!

2. The Following User Says Thank You to paddymc For This Useful Post:

scouserpete (24-07-16)

Blog Entries
    Reviews

Quote Originally Posted by paddymc View Post
    Have only ever been to see 2 ladies. Had no problem getting IN but one lady asked me to leave straight after cumming even though the time wasnt nearly up. I probably wouldnt have been able for anymore anyway but I felt that if I pay for 30 minutes up front then I should get my 30 minutes even if it was only sitting looking at her!
    Anyway I'm going to see a lady tonight, her profile reads well and her pictures look fab. We've chatted twice on the phone and once was to cancel and rebook but she couldnt have been nicer on the phone. I nearly got off while talking to her the second time! But then I'm easily excited at the moment after a long time of pulling myself off and the thought of a lady getting her hands on my cock is even getting me going now. I might touch base tonight and let ye all know how I cum to get on with her and give her the thumbs up!!!!! PHYSICALLY!!!!
    best of luck, dont forget the field report...
    for as long as i can remember, i always wanted to be a gangster ....

Reviews

There was a lot of one handed typing going on there Paddy!

5. Default

Quote Originally Posted by whoseyourdaddy View Post
    There was a lot of one handed typing going on there Paddy!
    I'm good with one finger!!!

I'll be testing out more than a finger tonight!!!

6. The Following User Says Thank You to paddymc For This Useful Post:

whoseyourdaddy (24-07-16)

Reviews

I'm good with one finger!!!

I'll be testing out more than a finger tonight!!!
    Have a great time Paddy and do let us know how it goes. Make sure you're well manicured