Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 345

Thread: What type of Client are you,

Thank you Amy,
    I see that you have been entertained. :/

----------------------------

Ladies and Gentlemen,

Going back to the thread, I am very sorry, but I cant and will now judge anyone upon their activities on another forum.
    You surely know how ridiculous your demands sound to ban a user here, cause he did something somewhere else.

I will have to issue bans however for throwing insults and accusations here, in my opinion uncalled for - again judging on this threat and this forum activity alone.

Would you like to argue over something done on another forums? Take it there and let the other forum's mods sort those issues out for you.
    Ban the users there where the evidence is available.

Why we have to deal with an aftermath of your arguments which arose somewhere else?

Not fair on us.
    Not fair on any other forum members who are, as we are, unaware of what happened.

Now, we are all adults here, adults are expected to follow basic set of rules.
    Maybe you can give yourselves endless abuse on the forums where you just came from, here is will not be the case.

Needless to say some of your posts are going to be edited or deleted, where appropriate.

L
    Xxx
    Last edited by LuckyLu; 24-07-16 at 10:56. Reason: typo, happens when I rage type, all the time.

2. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to LuckyLu For This Useful Post:

ARIELLE TV (24-07-16), joggon (24-07-16), Mr Sweet Guy (26-07-16), tom rambo (24-07-16)

Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 345