Thread: big hit

Threaded View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Blog Entries
    Reviews

Quote Originally Posted by AbidingPond View Post
    If a woman hits you first then I believe that you have a right to defend yourself and hit her back.

Of course no one should go around hitting others and a man that hits a woman because it make him feel tough is a scumbag and deserves whatever he gets, but if someone hits you first then no matter if they are a man or woman you should defend yourself.

If a man were to hit a woman first
    then I would totally support the woman defending herself and hitting him back.

And I don't think that a woman should be coddled and not have to face the consequences of her actions in hitting someone.

One of my lecturers in uni is an ardent feminist but she has a total double standard. She once said that under no circumstances should a man hit a woman, even if she hits him. But isn't feminism about achieving equality in every aspect of life. So with that in mind if a woman hits a man first then he should be able to hit her back.

That was maybe a little long winded but that is my opinion.

I know that some people will think I'm a piece of shit for saying that but there it is.

And I am not going to just go along with what everyone else says and say that it would be totally unacceptable under any circumstances. I would be a coward if I did not stand up for my views.
    What a ridiculous statement.
    What about the difference in physicality ( in general) ?
    Its not about women being coddled..ive been punched had knives thrown at me etc and never resulted to hitting back...most guys are well capable of restraining a woman without violence.
    Last edited by mellors; 20-07-16 at 18:24.

2. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to mellors For This Useful Post:

gonzo76 (20-07-16), Luna Nueva (21-07-16)