Page 2 of 8 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Thread: big hit

Reviews

Quote Originally Posted by AbidingPond View Post
    If a woman hits you first then I believe that you have a right to defend yourself and hit her back.

Of course no one should go around hitting others and a man that hits a woman because it make him feel tough is a scumbag and deserves whatever he gets, but if someone hits you first then no matter if they are a man or woman you should defend yourself.

If a man were to hit a woman first then I would totally support the woman defending herself and hitting him back.

And I don't think that a woman should be coddled and not have to face the consequences of her actions in hitting someone.

One of my lecturers in uni is an ardent feminist but she has a total double standard. She once said that under no circumstances should a man hit a woman, even if she hits him. But isn't feminism about achieving equality in every aspect of life. So with that in mind if a woman hits a man first then he should be able to hit her back.

That was maybe a little long winded but that is my opinion.

I know that some people will think I'm a piece of shit for saying that but there it is.

And I am not going to just go along with what everyone else says and say that it would be totally unacceptable under any circumstances. I would be a coward if I did not stand up for my views.
    Mate I think your on the money if you get hit you should hit back.

If a person has the courage to throw a punch the should also have the courage to get hit

2. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Arthur Guinness For This Useful Post:

AbidingPond (20-07-16), dave028 (21-07-16)

Reviews

If a woman hits you first then I believe that you have a right to defend yourself and hit her back.

Of course no one should go around hitting others and a man that hits a woman because it make him feel tough is a scumbag and deserves whatever he gets, but if someone hits you first then no matter if they are a man or woman you should defend yourself.

If a man were to hit a woman first then I would totally support the woman defending herself and hitting him back.

And I don't think that a woman should be coddled and not have to face the consequences of her actions in hitting someone.

One of my lecturers in uni is an ardent feminist but she has a total double standard. She once said that under no circumstances should a man hit a woman, even if she hits him. But isn't feminism about achieving equality in every aspect of life. So with that in mind if a woman hits a man first then he should be able to hit her back.

I know that some people will think I'm a piece of shit for saying that but there it is.

And I am not going to just go along with what everyone else says and say that it would be totally unacceptable under any circumstances. I would be a coward if I did not stand up for my views.
    There is an old saying what's good for the a Goose is good for the Gander

Reviews

Dude there's a big difference between defending yourself and hitting back. Man to man there's some argument for it, but between a man and a woman, none. As stated by others, the physical differences are too big.

Plus it's just about as low as a person can reach.

5. The Following User Says Thank You to gonzo76 For This Useful Post:

Reviews

Quote Originally Posted by gonzo76 View Post
    Dude there's a big difference between defending yourself and hitting back. Man to man there's some argument for it, but between a man and a woman, none. As stated by others, the physical differences are too big.

Plus it's just about as low as a person can reach.
    spot on gonzo

and it would definitely be so wrong to hit her with the step ladder too when you have climbed back down of it again
    Last edited by hadaway; 20-07-16 at 20:37.

7. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to hadaway For This Useful Post:

gonzo76 (20-07-16)

Reviews

Quote Originally Posted by hadaway View Post
    spot on gonzo

and it would definitely be so wrong to hit her with the step ladder too when you have climbed back down of it again
    That's some dark corner of the internet you've been lurking in!

Reviews

id only hit her if she was really asking for it

Flattering her end of lol

No but seriously, ya can't hit a woman even though they would drive you to it sometimes. Definitely restrain a woman if she's repeatedly hitting you and take yourself out of the situation somehow, they calm down eventually and feel bad then you can have rough make up sex she might even leave you stick it in her bum!! boom get in there.
    No pain no gain.

Bitch ass women

Think they own the world these days

Blog Entries

So many of ye have explained In this thread why ye pay for sex

Wow

Ever heard of restrain and calm the situation

No I'd just belt her one back jesus

12. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to annabel taylor For This Useful Post:

gonzo76 (21-07-16), LuckyLu (21-07-16), tom rambo (21-07-16)

13. Default

Quote Originally Posted by annabel taylor View Post
    So many of ye have explained In this thread why ye pay for sex

Wow

Ever heard of restrain and calm the situation

No I'd just belt her one back jesus
    miss, we all pay for sex on here, every one of us

Quote Originally Posted by CardinalMurphy View Post
    is it acceptable to strike a woman back if she hits you
    How did this question come about?
    Maybe in extreme situation - such as defending yourself if you are attacked by a female killer with a huge knife and there is no other way?

but in normal life scenario rather calm her down and give her a hug.
    Last edited by LuckyLu; 21-07-16 at 11:12.

15. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to LuckyLu For This Useful Post:

lildick (21-07-16)

Page 2 of 8 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast