Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Missing thread Missing posts Missing Members

Reviews

I suppose someone like Liz would harass you untill she done it. It's alot of posts to delete. She must have over 2000 posts. It's a good idea to to put a rule in place where posts and profiles can't be deleted. If whoevers been banned asks for their profile and posts to be deleted theres no record. If they come back as another user they can say wheres the proof they acted the maggot in the past.
    Help Keyla in her fight with cancer. Every little helps.
    It could happen to any of us.
    https://gofund.me/8e340537

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by thehighwayman View Post
    I suppose someone like Liz would harass you untill she done it. It's alot of posts to delete. She must have over 2000 posts. It's a good idea to to put a rule in place where posts and profiles can't be deleted. If whoevers been banned asks for their profile and posts to be deleted theres no record. If they come back as another user they can say wheres the proof they acted the maggot in the past.
    I'm with you. To date we have generally let people delete their posts, reviews etc, if they wanted to, but we are going to stop as it is too much work. Need to cut down on the workload and this is getting the chop!

Quote Originally Posted by thehighwayman View Post

though in this case the banned member was an advertiser and therefore had access to E-I hq telephones and was able to harass sarah to do this unusual and controversial deleting.

i,d a look at the thread, all freyas posts are deleted anyway. i dont see any reason why it shouldn,t be resurrected and a record of what was said and the comment made back in place

Blog Entries

There's way too much freedom for S0-CALLED users to write maliscious posts and reviews to be strict on the people who asked them to be removed-WELCOME TO THE JUNGLE

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by pats bodyguard View Post
    though in this case the banned member was an advertiser and therefore had access to E-I hq telephones and was able to harass sarah to do this unusual and controversial deleting.

i,d a look at the thread, all freyas posts are deleted anyway. i dont see any reason why it shouldn,t be resurrected and a record of what was said and the comment made back in place

Feel free to put them back up if you feel it is appropriate. You are wiser than me

Can we get rules that NO POSTS will be removed even by mods,only edited if personal info is mentioned?
    I m still lurking sometimes ;-)

Quote Originally Posted by annasavicha View Post
    Can we get rules that NO POSTS will be removed even by mods,only edited if personal info is mentioned?
    probably, if its a one off, or the rest of the post is highly relevant.

but if its an on-going slanging match then i,d rather delete the post so that it remains unaltered, yet unseen, but is evidence for pat to see if the persons involved have been offenders before.

after shes seen it, it may or may not be edited and deleted.

Quote Originally Posted by Patricia View Post
    Feel free to put them back up if you feel it is appropriate. You are wiser than me

i,d never be wiser than a wise WOMAN

bodyguard

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12