Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Results 1 to 10 of 19

Thread: Hairy ears.

  1. #1
    Join Date
    Apr 2013
    Location
    Knocking on heavens door.
    Posts
    10,709
    Reviews
    100

    Default Hairy ears.

    Hairy ears.

    Be honest here now lads but do you have them ?

    I was chatting to a lad yesterday and I couldn’t help but notice this little nest growing out of each ear and thinking to myself you need to get them lobes of yours waxed my man.

    Now this lad is married and surely his Mrs. Would say to him baby go down to the Turkish barber shop and get him to set ya ears on fire for 5 seconds.

    It has to be so annoying and it would bug the sh*t outta me if I had them.

    Ladies what do you think when you see them or do you never notice ???

  2. The Following User Says Thank You to zilch For This Useful Post:

    IrishDaisie69 (16-07-16)

  3. #2

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by zilch View Post
    Hairy ears.

    Be honest here now lads but do you have them ?

    I was chatting to a lad yesterday and I couldn’t help but notice this little nest growing out of each ear and thinking to myself you need to get them lobes of yours waxed my man.

    Now this lad is married and surely his Mrs. Would say to him baby go down to the Turkish barber shop and get him to set ya ears on fire for 5 seconds.

    It has to be so annoying and it would bug the sh*t outta me if I had them.

    Ladies what do you think when you see them or do you never notice ???
    its only a cotton bud on a stick that singed the hair and not sore at all. would consider it if it was a problem

  4. #3

    Default

    It can be excessively bad on some people, I use to see severals sitting in a dark corner of pubs drinking their glass of Guinness and half one and the only thing that shone up bright from them was the Guinness cream in their nasal hair. I didn't like to say anything to them as was afraid of offending these ladies
    Last edited by gillyland; 15-07-16 at 15:15.

  5. The Following User Says Thank You to gillyland For This Useful Post:

    IrishDaisie69 (16-07-16)

  6. #4
    Join Date
    Nov 2015
    Location
    In your dreams
    Posts
    3,821

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by zilch View Post
    Hairy ears.

    Be honest here now lads but do you have them ?

    I was chatting to a lad yesterday and I couldn’t help but notice this little nest growing out of each ear and thinking to myself you need to get them lobes of yours waxed my man.

    Now this lad is married and surely his Mrs. Would say to him baby go down to the Turkish barber shop and get him to set ya ears on fire for 5 seconds.

    It has to be so annoying and it would bug the sh*t outta me if I had them.

    Ladies what do you think when you see them or do you never notice ???
    how about if you talk to someone and they have a spot with a yellow top?
    would you tell them?
    or something between their teeth?
    or lipstick on them?
    or something sticking from their nose?

    I am always unsure if to tell or not too tell.
    not many people appreciate honesty..

  7. The Following User Says Thank You to LuckyLu For This Useful Post:

    joggon (15-07-16)

  8. #5
    Join Date
    Apr 2013
    Location
    Knocking on heavens door.
    Posts
    10,709
    Reviews
    100

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by LuckyLu View Post
    how about if you talk to someone and they have a spot with a yellow top?
    would you tell them?
    or something between their teeth?
    or lipstick on them?
    or something sticking from their nose?

    I am always unsure if to tell or not too tell.
    not many people appreciate honesty..
    I'm a bugger for saying what I'm thinking so I usually tell them.
    Not sure about the spot one though. Eeuuuuu

  9. #6
    Join Date
    Nov 2015
    Posts
    1,135

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by zilch View Post
    Hairy ears.

    Be honest here now lads but do you have them ?

    I was chatting to a lad yesterday and I couldn’t help but notice this little nest growing out of each ear and thinking to myself you need to get them lobes of yours waxed my man.

    Now this lad is married and surely his Mrs. Would say to him baby go down to the Turkish barber shop and get him to set ya ears on fire for 5 seconds.

    It has to be so annoying and it would bug the sh*t outta me if I had them.

    Ladies what do you think when you see them or do you never notice ???
    IT doesn’t need to be a problem now in this day and age

    Lidl are doing a great deal on trimmers at the moment zilch













    Last edited by hadaway; 15-07-16 at 15:42.

  10. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to hadaway For This Useful Post:

    LuckyLu (15-07-16), Rocker123 (15-07-16), thumbles (16-07-16)

  11. #7
    Join Date
    Nov 2015
    Location
    In your dreams
    Posts
    3,821

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by zilch View Post
    I'm a bugger for saying what I'm thinking so I usually tell them.
    Not sure about the spot one though. Eeuuuuu
    no?
    how about blackheads?

    and if you really love the person?
    wouldn't you?

  12. #8
    Join Date
    Apr 2013
    Location
    Knocking on heavens door.
    Posts
    10,709
    Reviews
    100

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by LuckyLu View Post
    no?
    how about blackheads?

    and if you really love the person?
    wouldn't you?
    Don't have a problem with them myself but yes I would tell them but squeeze them ????? Noooooo

    Some people enjoy the squeezing. Would you ?

  13. #9
    Join Date
    Nov 2015
    Location
    In your dreams
    Posts
    3,821

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by zilch View Post
    Don't have a problem with them myself but yes I would tell them but squeeze them ????? Noooooo

    Some people enjoy the squeezing. Would you ?
    hahaha
    you're turning the question my way

    maybe.. I think it is a maybe..

    my ex girlfriend used to be obsessed with spots, she would be scanning my body for them non stop and just squeeze them if I let her.
    my skin afterwards resembled a theatre of war...
    a battlefield.

    she especially liked "the invisible ones" no tops or anything but "she knew they were in there, deep inside my skin"

    brrrrr
    brings back painful memories

  14. #10
    Join Date
    Feb 2011
    Posts
    7,379
    Reviews
    156

    Default

    How hairy my ears are depends on the moon phase. Don't know why.

  15. The Following User Says Thank You to SteveB For This Useful Post:

    zilch (16-07-16)

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •