Page 13 of 30 FirstFirst ... 3111213141523 ... LastLast

Thread: Champions League 2016-2017

1. Default

Think Leicester can pull it back in the 2nd leg?

Quote Originally Posted by Ketchup View Post
    Neuer is keeping bayern in this game, he must be the best goalie in the world. And finally he's beaten, 2 away goals for madrid. Can they add to it.
    He's one of the best, but I still rate the 39yr old Buffon ahead of him. Some of the saves he pulled of on Tuesday night were unreal. God knows how many clean sheets he has this season, granted helped by the defenders playing in front of him.
    “Be yourself; everyone else is already taken.” - Oscar Wilde

3. The Following User Says Thank You to Best Before For This Useful Post:

4. Default

Quote Originally Posted by Best Before View Post
    He's one of the best, but I still rate the 39yr old Buffon ahead of him. Some of the saves he pulled of on Tuesday night were unreal. God knows how many clean sheets he has this season, granted helped by the defenders playing in front of him.
    I'd love to see him finally get a CL medal. Rooting for Juve this year.

Reviews

Quote Originally Posted by BlackMamba View Post
    I'd love to see him finally get a CL medal. Rooting for Juve this year.
    Same. great keeper and still most expensive ever i think. seems like a great guy too

Reviews

Quote Originally Posted by BlackMamba View Post
    Think Leicester can pull it back in the 2nd leg?
    unlikely. Atletico will shut them down.

Reviews

Leicester will need to get an early goal tonight if they are to have a realistic chance of qualifying for the semi finals and cant afford to concede an away goal. I don't know if they will be good enough to be able to do that and I think that Atletico will be going through. Also I think that Real will beat Bayern tonight.
    The Truth is out there.

I am hoping for a Bayern Munich win tonight.
    2-0.

Madrid have a 1 goal advantage, but 2 goals away.
    If Munich win 2-0, 3-1, then they should hopefully get through to the next round.

Reviews

Extra time it is and just like the first leg bayern are down to ten, will that be the difference to the outcome. Will they shut up shop for extra time and hope to hit on the counter attack. Real were 33-1 to win on peno's.
    2-2 pity they cant bring on an extra man for xtra time as it is a new game in reality as both
    teams had 90mins each on home soil . just my opinion as xtra man is killing Bayern after 90mins football played.

Reviews

Real through 6-3 on agg, bayern were unlucky with some of the decisions, the red card and ronaldos offside goal. Will real defend their title?
    They will be favs with the bookies Id presume, Juve would close them down and make it hard for Ronaldo
    and co but we will have to wait and see how tomorrows games finish to see will Juve get through.

11. The Following User Says Thank You to blue rebel For This Useful Post:

So, any bet for Barça-Juve? I think there is no miracle today, Juventus is not PSG. I wish be wrong...

Kara

Page 13 of 30 FirstFirst ... 3111213141523 ... LastLast