Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Results 1 to 10 of 18

Thread: Anal

  1. #1
    Join Date
    Feb 2014
    Location
    Derry
    Posts
    2,065
    Reviews
    36

    Default Anal

    I book a Escort last Saturday night in my hotel Glasgow for 130 an hour.All was good till she demand that I had to perform Anal on her as she told me on phone a few days before meeting.I thought she was only kidding and as first I refuse to do it.She then got very angry and said other clients never refuse her.I was so intimidated by her that I perform Anal with protection of course.Before she demand Anal she scared me what she said and I did tell her she was free to leave anytime but if Escort won't leave you can't throw them out of hotel.It easier if you at there place as you can walk.To top it off I couldn't finish and I hate to say this but I lied to get rid of her.Amazing thing she got 117 positive review and she demanded I left one which I did and said their was no chemistry and won't be meeting you again thanks...She send me a feedback and say what a lovely gent..I would love to see you again..

  2. #2
    Join Date
    Feb 2016
    Posts
    308

    Default

    Same happened me.

    I said I will have sex with her for €50, only 10 minutes, and she said " you will in my arse"

  3. The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to Calvados For This Useful Post:

    funlover12 (12-07-16), ga1 (12-07-16), Escort AdvertiserIrishDaisie69 (12-07-16), Maron (12-07-16), Rocker123 (12-07-16), TonyB (12-07-16), whoseyourdaddy (12-07-16), zilch (12-07-16)

  4. #3
    Join Date
    Aug 2011
    Posts
    10,884
    Blog Entries
    1
    Reviews
    10

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Calvados View Post
    Same happened me.

    I said I will have sex with her for €50, only 10 minutes, and she said " you will in my arse"


  5. The Following User Says Thank You to funlover12 For This Useful Post:

    Calvados (12-07-16)

  6. #4
    Join Date
    Jun 2016
    Posts
    1,193

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Mr Sweet Guy View Post
    I book a Escort last Saturday night in my hotel Glasgow for 130 an hour.All was good till she demand that I had to perform Anal on her as she told me on phone a few days before meeting.I thought she was only kidding and as first I refuse to do it.She then got very angry and said other clients never refuse her.I was so intimidated by her that I perform Anal with protection of course.Before she demand Anal she scared me what she said and I did tell her she was free to leave anytime but if Escort won't leave you can't throw them out of hotel.It easier if you at there place as you can walk.To top it off I couldn't finish and I hate to say this but I lied to get rid of her.Amazing thing she got 117 positive review and she demanded I left one which I did and said their was no chemistry and won't be meeting you again thanks...She send me a feedback and say what a lovely gent..I would love to see you again..

  7. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Bongo For This Useful Post:

    blue rebel (12-07-16), Escort AdvertiserIrishDaisie69 (12-07-16), john connor (13-07-16)

  8. #5
    Join Date
    Jul 2012
    Posts
    2,467
    Reviews
    195

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Calvados View Post
    Same happened me.

    I said I will have sex with her for €50, only 10 minutes, and she said " you will in my arse"
    I assume that's €50 extra

  9. The Following User Says Thank You to TonyB For This Useful Post:

    Calvados (12-07-16)

  10. #6
    Join Date
    Jan 2012
    Posts
    2,827
    Reviews
    22

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Calvados View Post
    Same happened me.

    I said I will have sex with her for €50, only 10 minutes, and she said " you will in my arse"
    Ha! Ha! Brill post!


  11. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Rocker123 For This Useful Post:

    Calvados (12-07-16), Escort AdvertiserIrishDaisie69 (12-07-16)

  12. #7
    Join Date
    Nov 2015
    Location
    In your dreams
    Posts
    3,821

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Mr Sweet Guy View Post
    I book a Escort last Saturday night in my hotel Glasgow for 130 an hour.All was good till she demand that I had to perform Anal on her as she told me on phone a few days before meeting.I thought she was only kidding and as first I refuse to do it.She then got very angry and said other clients never refuse her.I was so intimidated by her that I perform Anal with protection of course.Before she demand Anal she scared me what she said and I did tell her she was free to leave anytime but if Escort won't leave you can't throw them out of hotel.It easier if you at there place as you can walk.To top it off I couldn't finish and I hate to say this but I lied to get rid of her.Amazing thing she got 117 positive review and she demanded I left one which I did and said their was no chemistry and won't be meeting you again thanks...She send me a feedback and say what a lovely gent..I would love to see you again..
    did I get this one right?
    someone insisted on anal and you complain?

    I don't understand anything anymore


  13. The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to LuckyLu For This Useful Post:

    Bobbi (12-07-16), Calvados (12-07-16), dragonjay (12-07-16), Super ModeratorFloki (12-07-16), Irish Fiona (13-07-16), Escort AdvertiserIrishDaisie69 (12-07-16), scouserpete (12-07-16), TonyB (12-07-16)

  14. #8
    Join Date
    Apr 2013
    Location
    Knocking on heavens door.
    Posts
    10,683
    Reviews
    100

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by LuckyLu View Post
    did I get this one right?
    someone insisted on anal and you complain?

    I don't understand anything anymore

    I'm with you on that one but wait.........there was a guy here early who said he brushes his teeth before performing Anal.......how considerate

  15. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to zilch For This Useful Post:

    LuckyLu (12-07-16), TonyB (12-07-16)

  16. #9
    Join Date
    Jun 2009
    Posts
    480
    Reviews
    143

    Default

    I visited a girl recently and she suggested anal , kinda surprised me

  17. The Following User Says Thank You to ford pefect For This Useful Post:

    Mr Sweet Guy (12-07-16)

  18. #10
    Join Date
    Nov 2015
    Location
    In your dreams
    Posts
    3,821

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by ford pefect View Post
    I visited a girl recently and she suggested anal , kinda surprised me
    you see?

    I really wish to hear back from our first poster.
    I need to get to the bottom of this for the sake of my internal peace.

  19. The Following User Says Thank You to LuckyLu For This Useful Post:

    Escort AdvertiserIrishDaisie69 (12-07-16)

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •