Results 1 to 8 of 8

Thread: Ratted review

  1. #1
    Join Date
    Apr 2013
    Location
    Knocking on heavens door.
    Posts
    10,667
    Reviews
    100

    Default Ratted review

    I see this review from chocman for Bruna has been ratted.

    https://www.escort-ireland.com/user/chocman.html

    https://www.escort-ireland.com/escor...t.html#reviews

    Just intrigued so can someone explain why ?

    Thanks.
    Last edited by zilch; 10-07-16 at 14:55.

  2. #2
    Join Date
    Oct 2015
    Location
    On a web.
    Posts
    13,967

    Default

    The review for Bruna is 9/7 /2016. At 11 am.
    The review immediately after is for 9/7/2026 at 10am for 8 hours duration. The text states that this was overnight. Probably a mistake when entering the time.
    <><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><>
    Shalom/salaam.
    10,000 years of Middle Eastern civilisation and the place is not at peace but rather in pieces.

  3. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to alcatel For This Useful Post:

    TonyB (10-07-16), zilch (11-07-16)

  4. #3
    Join Date
    Apr 2013
    Location
    Knocking on heavens door.
    Posts
    10,667
    Reviews
    100

    Default

    Thanks Alcatel.

    When I open Brunas reviews the last one I see is chocmans.
    Maybe the review has been deleted since.

    Can a mod explain why chocmans review is ratted.
    Thanks.

  5. The Following User Says Thank You to zilch For This Useful Post:

    alcatel (11-07-16)

  6. #4
    Join Date
    Nov 2015
    Location
    In your dreams
    Posts
    3,808

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by zilch View Post
    I see this review from chocman for Bruna has been ratted.

    https://www.escort-ireland.com/user/chocman.html

    https://www.escort-ireland.com/escor...t.html#reviews

    Just intrigued so can someone explain why ?

    Thanks.
    Hello,

    Unfortunately I am not in a position to elaborate in details on how the review checks are being performed, as this would make the system obsolete and defeat its purpose.

    X

  7. The Following User Says Thank You to LuckyLu For This Useful Post:

    zilch (11-07-16)

  8. #5
    Join Date
    Nov 2015
    Location
    In your dreams
    Posts
    3,808

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by alcatel View Post
    The review for Bruna is 9/7 /2016. At 11 am.
    The review immediately after is for 9/7/2026 at 10am for 8 hours duration. The text states that this was overnight. Probably a mistake when entering the time.
    no, that was not the reason, if this helps.
    sorry. I cant tell you more, the more we disclose, the more we train people who are trying to beat the system in how to do it.
    (We have learnt the hard way).

  9. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to LuckyLu For This Useful Post:

    alcatel (11-07-16), casman (11-07-16)

  10. #6
    Join Date
    Apr 2013
    Location
    Knocking on heavens door.
    Posts
    10,667
    Reviews
    100

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by LuckyLu View Post
    Hello,

    Unfortunately I am not in a position to elaborate in details on how the review checks are being performed, as this would make the system obsolete and defeat its purpose.

    X
    OK I hear you and thanks.

    Raises a question mark on all previous reviews from both escort and client.

  11. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to zilch For This Useful Post:

    casman (11-07-16), LuckyLu (21-07-16)

  12. #7
    Join Date
    Nov 2015
    Location
    In your dreams
    Posts
    3,808

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by zilch View Post
    OK I hear you and thanks.

    Raises a question mark on all previous reviews from both escort and client.
    I understand.

    We put a rat when we are suspicious. very difficult to prove anything or determine who is telling the truth.
    it only says we are suspicious, not that we know 100% this is fake.

    to know for 100% what occurred during a booking we would have to be sat in each wardrobe or under every single bed.
    logistically challenging, but hey ... never say never
    Last edited by LuckyLu; 21-07-16 at 15:54. Reason: I hope you will have a small paranoia now, who's under the bed ;)

  13. The Following User Says Thank You to LuckyLu For This Useful Post:

    zilch (25-07-16)

  14. #8
    Join Date
    Aug 2011
    Posts
    10,824
    Blog Entries
    1
    Reviews
    10

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by LuckyLu View Post
    I understand.

    We put a rat when we are suspicious. very difficult to prove anything or determine who is telling the truth.
    it only says we are suspicious, not that we know 100% this is fake.

    to know for 100% what occurred during a booking we would have to be

    sat in each wardrobe
    or under every single bed.
    logistically challenging, but hey ... never say never
    so thats who that is


Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •