Results 1 to 8 of 8

Thread: Welcome back to one of my all time favourite ladies .

  1. #1

    Love Welcome back to one of my all time favourite ladies .

    This lady is a hard working, genuine & very beautiful. She never looks for or goes seeking attention .

    She's in all time top three favourite of all time!

    https://www.escort-ireland.com/escor...le-escort.html

    I cannot wait to see her, which is hopefully is really soon.

    (Wille, can you help to upload the pic's?)

  2. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Wicklow Biker Boy For This Useful Post:

    casman (09-07-16), circumcised guy (09-07-16), TonyStark (09-07-16), zilch (09-07-16)

  3. #2
    Join Date
    Nov 2011
    Location
    The Midlands
    Posts
    3,863
    Reviews
    46

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Wicklow Biker Boy View Post
    This lady is a hard working, genuine & very beautiful. She never looks for or goes seeking attention .

    She's in all time top three favourite of all time!

    https://www.escort-ireland.com/escor...le-escort.html

    I cannot wait to see her, which is hopefully is really soon.

    (Wille, can you help to upload the pic's?)
    Nice choice Wick ,looking smoking hot Lara

    Willie has been very quiet today,so if you don't mind i'll oblige Wick,such hot pics.




  4. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to casman For This Useful Post:

    blue rebel (09-07-16), lildick (09-07-16), Wicklow Biker Boy (09-07-16), zilch (09-07-16)

  5. #3
    Join Date
    Apr 2013
    Location
    Knocking on heavens door.
    Posts
    10,709
    Reviews
    100

    Default

    She looks like a hot one alright. I'm definitely interested.

    Quote Originally Posted by casman View Post
    Nice choice Wick ,looking smoking hot Lara

    Willie has been very quiet today,so if you don't mind i'll oblige Wick,such hot pics.




  6. The Following User Says Thank You to zilch For This Useful Post:

    Wicklow Biker Boy (09-07-16)

  7. #4
    Join Date
    Nov 2013
    Location
    Stark Tower
    Posts
    644
    Reviews
    37

    Default

    Wow, that one I'd drive to Santry (is that before or after Dublin?) to get a craic at. I thought I had seen her advertising in Belfast before but no reviews from there so must have dreamed it.
    Holding on to anger is like drinking poison and expecting the other person to die

  8. The Following User Says Thank You to TonyStark For This Useful Post:

    Wicklow Biker Boy (09-07-16)

  9. #5
    Join Date
    Apr 2008
    Location
    In this thread
    Posts
    21,750
    Reviews
    102

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by TonyStark View Post
    Wow, that one I'd drive to Santry (is that before or after Dublin?) to get a craic at. I thought I had seen her advertising in Belfast before but no reviews from there so must have dreamed it.
    Beautiful looking girl, and reliable recommendation...

    A must do for me..

  10. The Following User Says Thank You to JAMESCORK For This Useful Post:

    Wicklow Biker Boy (09-07-16)

  11. #6
    Join Date
    Jul 2013
    Location
    cork
    Posts
    4,136
    Reviews
    20

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by casman View Post
    Nice choice Wick ,looking smoking hot Lara

    Willie has been very quiet today,so if you don't mind i'll oblige Wick,such hot pics.



    Wick boy you certainly have an eye for the ladies she really does look gorgeous.

  12. The Following User Says Thank You to circumcised guy For This Useful Post:

    Wicklow Biker Boy (09-07-16)

  13. #7

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by casman View Post
    Nice choice Wick ,looking smoking hot Lara

    Willie has been very quiet today,so if you don't mind i'll oblige Wick,such hot pics.



    Thanks for that Casman!

  14. The Following User Says Thank You to Wicklow Biker Boy For This Useful Post:

    casman (10-07-16)

  15. #8
    Join Date
    Aug 2015
    Location
    In The Shadows
    Posts
    1,196
    Reviews
    102

    Default

    I had a very good time with Lara a while back very nice girl good gf experience and as you can see from the pics a lovely ass

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •