One minute you are happy, the next you are leaving, then you are happy again, then you are leaving... If I had understood that you didn't want to be a mod at the beginning of this week, I'd have de-modded you, but how is anybody supposed to understand what you want when you keep changing your tune?

I was more annoyed with myself because i knew it wouldnt work and i went against my instincts and besides the last two weeks werent the easiest of weeks anyway so to come here and have to explain myself over and over to ppl who have their minds made up already and for an owner who wont clarify anything ,becomes a bit of a pain in the arse.

Look, I'm laid back, that's how I am. I'm not saying the way I am is wrong or right, but I think I don't get offended as easily as you.

I can see your laid back especially when it comes to others doing your work for you.You havnt given the mods on here one ounce of support.You stand by and let ppl say all personal stuff on a non personal issue. Even right now you still havnt given mods a grain of support.Counting deleted posts is not support by the way.We are all laid back.Id be laid back if i got a few ppl to do my stuff for me too.

I dont get offended at all pretty much but i do get pissed off when i do someone a favour and that someone seems to take it for granted and does f'all to clarify anything or make my life easier.You have done nothing to help mods here.

Fine I will. I think at this stage you are probably better off not being a mod. I don't mean that as any insult to you personally. I think you are great, but obviously you are not enjoying it, and so it is not for you.

See above.

Westie, the idea of being a mod is not that you were meant to start spending time modding stuff you don't want to. You should have left it if you weren't interested. But anyway, you are being de-modded now so this won't be a further problem.

True but it shouldnt involve constantly explaining the same stuff over and over again to the same ppl.On every other site the owner would step in and clarify the issues.Not let it carry on and on.Yopur playing it safe.Your standing back from it an dif it doesnt work ,then its the mods fault not yours.Thats what it looks like to me.

Regards giving mods free membership of the site, this site is free anyway.

Your not related to Dolly by any chance are you?I was using this as an analogy.

Westside.