Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Thread: Have it your way pat

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by ninebythree View Post
    imagine this pat,

if you went back to just the first mod ,u would have no problems to deal with

nbt
    Ah feck off you, winding me up in my time of already too high stress

I'd take some valium other than it makes you sleepy and I've no time to sleep!

Reviews

Quote Originally Posted by Patricia View Post
    Ah feck off you, winding me up in my time of already too high stress

I'd take some valium other than it makes you sleepy and I've no time to sleep!

come down to basement for a while ,

i have a spare hockey stick and the two boys are kinda of rowdy tonight, it could be fun

nbt

Blog Entries

come down to basement for a while ,

i have a spare hockey stick and the two boys are kinda of rowdy tonight, it could be fun

nbt

Okay, I'm coming down...

Default You have no sympathy from me

Well I'm sorry you feel that way. We know I don't have enough hours in the day to look after this place, that one of the reasons we need community mods here, because I'm not always getting around to stuff quick enough and so if we have community mods keeping the peace a little here too it helps a lot. Now we have community mods, you feel like I don't support you. I'm not saying you don't have a point. I'm simply saying on a daily basis I have 20 staff to manage, plus the accountants to deal with, the Inland Revenue to deal with, the banks to deal with, thousands of emails and private messages to reply to, graphic designers and web developers to deal with, journalists or police to deal with (most days!) plus at the moment we are moving to a whole new server data centre which is causing a massive amount of work. I work all day and night and all I get for it is told I'm not doing enough. Well, I'm sorry.
    because your making plenty money here.The one who will benefit from all the hard work is you.Its in your interest to do what your doing.

In fact the mods are the only ones not gaining anything.The law are being paid,the web developers are be paid,the journalist are being paid,your staff are being paid,your being paid,the accountants are being paid,the banks are being paid.Its us ,the mods ,the charitable idiots that arent gaining a thing except making enemies and getting abuse for doing our thankless jobs all at the expense of our time.

Give me a break,
    Westside.

Reviews

Quote Originally Posted by WTF View Post
    because your making plenty money here.The one who will benefit from all the hard work is you.Its in your interest to do what your doing.

In fact the mods are the only ones not gaining anything.The law are being paid,the web developers are be paid,the journalist are being paid,your staff are being paid,your being paid,the accountants are being paid,the banks are being paid.Its us ,the mods ,the charitable idiots that arent gaining a thing except making enemies and getting abuse for doing our thankless jobs all at the expense of our time.

Give me a break,
    Westside.
    i have an idea............. do the job properly and u wont make enemies

nbt

Blog Entries

Give me a break,
    Westside.
    You know Westie, the idea of community mods that I have implimented here is not that they are meant to be like unpaid staff. Community mods are supposed to be members of the community who enjoy hanging out here and want to help make the place run more smootly because they enjoy that extra input. This is what works well on numerous successful community sites, and this is what I'm looking to achieve.

If any community mod is spending time here feeling like he is an unpaid slave, he should really leave, because that's really not the idea. Community mods are only supposed to be here when they have the time and want to be here. That's what I've always said and will continue to say and that's also why I've said I want at least 5 at any time.

If you feel like an unpaid slave, time to resign Westie, because you are obviously taking this too seriously and not enjoying it at all.

I did also say I'd like to reward community mods in some way, and I would still like to do that, but frankly I've been keeping tight lipped about this because I don't community mods who only want to be mods because they've heard I may reward community mods in some way.

Pat x

Default Your confusing two things

i have an idea............. do the job properly and u wont make enemies

nbt

im not saying i give a shit about enemies just why have to make them.

:-)
    Westside.

Reviews

im not saying i give a shit about enemies just why have to make them.

:-)
    Westside.
    i know u dont give a shit about enemies as i dont ..........................but if you didnt go mental on here.......

nbt

Default De mod me so

You know Westie, the idea of community mods that I have implimented here is not that they are meant to be like unpaid staff. Community mods are supposed to be members of the community who enjoy hanging out here and want to help make the place run more smootly because they enjoy that extra input. This is what works well on numerous successful community sites, and this is what I'm looking to achieve.

If any community mod is spending time here feeling like he is an unpaid slave, he should really leave, because that's really not the idea. Community mods are only supposed to be here when they have the time and want to be here. That's what I've always said and will continue to say and that's also why I've said I want at least 5 at any time.

If you feel like an unpaid slave, time to resign Westie, because you are obviously taking this too seriously and not enjoying it at all.

I did also say I'd like to reward community mods in some way, and I would still like to do that, but frankly I've been keeping tight lipped about this because I don't community mods who only want to be mods because they've heard I may reward community mods in some way.

Pat x

i asked you to do this at the start of the week.No i dont enjoy hanging out here much at all now.No i dont enjoy it.

Funny thing wouldnt your declaration of taking things too seriously also apply to the anti mod ppl?I mean if somebody feels the need to personalise an issue then surely they are taking it too seriously too.

You want mods who dont take it too seriously yet apply rules of the site?What gives?

De mod me and i will let you to it,
    Westside.

Another thing i forgot to mention too.I have to read stuff i normally didnt read.the warning section.Pat i dont give a shit about the pimp in Ennis.I dont give a shit about who is threatening who.Modding doesnt mean i have to police the country.I dont give a shit about whatever it may be and also all successful sites rewarded mods.They normally do this by means of free membership of the site.Being there ,twice.
    Last edited by WTF; 28-02-09 at 00:01.

Blog Entries

Give me a break,
    Westside.
    Ah FFS Westie don't tell me you only realised all this now????????

Surely you must have realised this when you took on the job!!!!!!

If not then I'm glad to see you've finally pulled your head out of your ass!!!!

It was always going to be a tough job with little reward except the knowledge that maybe you're contributing something to the forum........

If you're not getting any satisfaction out of it and you feel that the only thing you are getting is abuse then take a break.........
    "It's far easier to fight for principles than to live up to them."
    L

Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast