Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Letter to the Irish Times

Quote Originally Posted by MidlifeCrisis View Post
    Indeed - she is tireless and fearless in the cause, and gets her points across very well. It won't be easy to derail the bill, but if it does get changed for the better, she will be one of the heroes.

I have met her. She is indeed alluring, and a unique personality. This video shows another side of her.

Have not met her personally, but I love this video.
    She sounds like a Lady with a Mission.
    Well done to her.
    XXXXXXX

2. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to LuckyLu For This Useful Post:

American Kate (03-09-16), Calvados (01-08-16), Sexy Sofie (01-08-16)

Blog Entries

She's a good friend and a force to be reckoned with. Being an out sex worker whilst still living in Ireland is very hard. My hat goes off to her.

4. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Laura Lee For This Useful Post:

alcatel (03-09-16), American Kate (03-09-16), Calvados (01-08-16), milkman (02-08-16)

Thank you all so much for your words and your support!! It means a lot to me. I'll continue to do what I can in this fight for us to be able to have fun together!

(Stay tuned for more songs - I've a lot to get off my chest)

I hope you've all had a great summer and as the days begin to get cooler that you be kept warm by the myriad fabulous ladies on this site!!

American Kate
    Last edited by American Kate; 03-09-16 at 23:11. Reason: tried to use emojis from my keyboard and they came up as question marks

6. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to American Kate For This Useful Post:

alcatel (03-09-16), Barney Rubble (06-09-16), f1 away (03-09-16), Prickly (03-09-16)

Reviews

Quote Originally Posted by American Kate View Post
    Thank you all so much for your words and your support!! It means a lot to me. I'll continue to do what I can in this fight for us to be able to have fun together!

(Stay tuned for more songs - I've a lot to get off my chest)

I hope you've all had a great summer and as the days begin to get cooler that you be kept warm by the myriad fabulous ladies on this site!!

American Kate
    Well said Kate

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12