Page 5 of 8 FirstFirst ... 34567 ... LastLast

Thread: If a man is attracted to ts does that make him gay?

Reviews

Being attracted to a TS does not mean you are gay. Example, I dare any red blooded heterosexual to look at Laura Boldrini's pictures and tell me straight that they aren't the least bit attracted and that there isn't a surge of blood flowing down to yer own cocks.

Now.. if you want to suck cock or jerk a cock off, attracted to cocks or some other fascination with cocks that aren't your own, regardless of who it's attached to, you're gay or bi.

I've said cock a lot in this post... I'm beginning to question things. Fucking glad Saul ain't around to capitalise on this situation. Read into THAT as you will.

TL;DR version: are you attracted to a TS's feminine appearance? If so, you're not gay/bi. If you have fantasies about cocks that aren't your own, you're gay/bi.

Take me for instance. Am I attracted to Laura Boldrini? Hell to the fucking yes. Have I any desire to be acquainted with any other cock other than my own? Hell to the fucking no.

Conclusion: we're in the 21st century. Stop trying to throw a label on things and enjoy life.

QED

2. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to ladiesman217 For This Useful Post:

anon361 (05-07-16), laura boldrini (06-07-16), LuckyLu (06-07-16)

Reviews

Quote Originally Posted by ladiesman217 View Post
    Being attracted to a TS does not mean you are gay. Example, I dare any red blooded heterosexual to look at Laura Boldrini's pictures and tell me straight that they aren't the least bit attracted and that there isn't a surge of blood flowing down to yer own cocks.

Now.. if you want to suck cock or jerk a cock off, attracted to cocks or some other fascination with cocks that aren't your own, regardless of who it's attached to, you're gay or bi.

I've said cock a lot in this post... I'm beginning to question things. Fucking glad Saul ain't around to capitalise on this situation. Read into THAT as you will.

TL;DR version: are you attracted to a TS's feminine appearance? If so, you're not gay/bi. If you have fantasies about cocks that aren't your own, you're gay/bi.

Take me for instance. Am I attracted to Laura Boldrini? Hell to the fucking yes. Have I any desire to be acquainted with any other cock other than my own? Hell to the fucking no.

Conclusion: we're in the 21st century. Stop trying to throw a label on things and enjoy life.

QED
    I said it in the beginning, nothing wrong with finding the female form attractive, some very beautiful TS/TV ladies, you actually picked my favorite too, Laura Boldrini, gorgeous lady and person, it's finding out whats under the hood is the issue.
    Last edited by anon361; 05-07-16 at 21:35.

4. The Following User Says Thank You to anon361 For This Useful Post:

LuckyLu (06-07-16)

Reviews

Quote Originally Posted by anon361 View Post
    I said it in the beginning, nothing wrong with finding the female form attractive, some very beautiful TS/TV ladies, you actually picked my favorite too, Laura Boldrini, gorgeous lady and person, it's finding out whats under the hood is the issue.
    Ehh I read the op and that's it. Fuck the rest of ya'll. Now where's my Nobel prize

Reviews

Ehh I read the op and that's it. Fuck the rest of ya'll. Now where's my Nobel prize
    Probably right...

Reviews

Quote Originally Posted by mushi View Post
    Oops, rammer has spoken and who a m I to argue. .
    arguing with yourself is the first sign of madness

8. The Following User Says Thank You to stephen26 For This Useful Post:

Guys you make me want to work nights
    I can see that you have loads of fun here,

Very interesting conversation here, love this topic!!

Not sure if I missed it and it has been said already - was trying to read everything but just in case it has not, I wanted to add this bit:

I prefer blondes, always dated brunettes.
    Just the way it happened.
    I can't describe my sexuality, probably you call me bi, or say that all bi are repressed lesbians / gays, but I cannot agree.

I have loved many people, always truly and of different genders, if this is the way we are putting it.
    Not saying hight school adventures and kissing a friend for fun while spinning a bottle, I am saying "relationships".
    For this reasons I don't believe in labels, but everyone is different, hence I respect all your opinions.

I think you love / are attracted to a person, especially as a woman, I think it is in my head.
    It is the personality, cheekiness, sense of humour that does it to me, not necessarily the looks.

Now, don't think I am hitting at Anon, cause it is not meant at him, is he is 100% hetero, he can have very strong views about being gay, I have many friends who do.
    I respect those and I respect people who are gay. I have gay friends too.
    I simply don't look at them through the reflection of their sexuality. For me they have names, hobbies, interests... that what defines them.

What I would like to say that repressing your urges does nothing good to you. Regardless of what nature they are, it is better always to embrace them and meet your needs. (In a consensual manner, of course).
    Is it always better for the person and people around them.

Look at all the priests "in celibate", look at the Orlando day club killer... it just simply does not benefit anyone.

I am sorry for a lot of jibba jabba, I just really like the topic.
    Xxxx

10. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to LuckyLu For This Useful Post:

Best Before (08-07-16), ladiesman217 (06-07-16), SophieX (06-07-16)

Reviews

Quote Originally Posted by LuckyLu View Post
    Guys you make me want to work nights
    I can see that you have loads of fun here,

Very interesting conversation here, love this topic!!

Not sure if I missed it and it has been said already - was trying to read everything but just in case it has not, I wanted to add this bit:

I prefer blondes, always dated brunettes.
    Just the way it happened.
    I can't describe my sexuality, probably you call me bi, or say that all bi are repressed lesbians / gays, but I cannot agree.

I have loved many people, always truly and of different genders, if this is the way we are putting it.
    Not saying hight school adventures and kissing a friend for fun while spinning a bottle, I am saying "relationships".
    For this reasons I don't believe in labels, but everyone is different, hence I respect all your opinions.

I think you love / are attracted to a person, especially as a woman, I think it is in my head.
    It is the personality, cheekiness, sense of humour that does it to me, not necessarily the looks.

Now, don't think I am hitting at Anon, cause it is not meant at him, is he is 100% hetero, he can have very strong views about being gay, I have many friends who do.
    I respect those and I respect people who are gay. I have gay friends too.
    I simply don't look at them through the reflection of their sexuality. For me they have names, hobbies, interests... that what defines them.

What I would like to say that repressing your urges does nothing good to you. Regardless of what nature they are, it is better always to embrace them and meet your needs. (In a consensual manner, of course).
    Is it always better for the person and people around them.

Look at all the priests "in celibate", look at the Orlando day club killer... it just simply does not benefit anyone.

I am sorry for a lot of jibba jabba, I just really like the topic.
    Xxxx
    Hi LuckyLu, I didn't take it you were getting at me, you are correct I am 100% hetero but my sexuality does not define my friends either, I don't care where others find love, I could say I've Gay Bi, friends but I don't define people by their sexuality, I simply have friends. I just wish others get over their hangups and stop feeling the need to defend themselves or getting up in arms when someone voices their opinions.
    Last edited by anon361; 06-07-16 at 11:07.

12. The Following User Says Thank You to anon361 For This Useful Post:

LuckyLu (06-07-16)

Reviews

"It's not who you are underneath, it's what you do that defines you"

Above is not to be taken in the literal sense of fucking so don't be smart arses.

Quote Originally Posted by anon361 View Post
    Hi LuckyLu, I didn't take it you were getting at me, you are correct I am 100% hetero but my sexuality does not define my friends either, I don't care where others find love, I could say I've Gay Bi, friends but I don't define people by their sexuality, I simply have friends. I just wish others get over their hangups and stop feeling the need to defend themselves or getting up in arms when someone voices their opinions.
    I understand what you are saying.
    Again me, the devil's advocate I will look and try to understand both sides.

You see some people are more sensitive than others when it comes to this topic, cause although it is XXI century, they not necessarily had it so easy to become who they are and they are used to defending themselves. Simply cause they had to.

They might have been subject to abuse in school, at the playgrounds, bullying, all because of who they are.
    They might have been told by their parents or their religious leaders that what they feel it is wrong and they had to undergo an internal struggle.

For you it might have been easier. You always knew, you never had to doubt or question yourself.

Maybe that is why this topic for some people means more and brings more emotions to the table.

That is why it is always a heated discussion.
    Which of course is good, life would be boring if everyone just agreed with each other all the time.

15. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to LuckyLu For This Useful Post:

Best Before (08-07-16)

"It's not who you are underneath, it's what you do that defines you"

Above is not to be taken in the literal sense of fucking so don't be smart arses.
    but.. but.. being a smart ass is what defines me

Page 5 of 8 FirstFirst ... 34567 ... LastLast