Thread: If a man is attracted to ts does that make him gay?

Threaded View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Reviews

Being attracted to a TS does not mean you are gay. Example, I dare any red blooded heterosexual to look at Laura Boldrini's pictures and tell me straight that they aren't the least bit attracted and that there isn't a surge of blood flowing down to yer own cocks.

Now.. if you want to suck cock or jerk a cock off, attracted to cocks or some other fascination with cocks that aren't your own, regardless of who it's attached to, you're gay or bi.

I've said cock a lot in this post... I'm beginning to question things. Fucking glad Saul ain't around to capitalise on this situation. Read into THAT as you will.

TL;DR version: are you attracted to a TS's feminine appearance? If so, you're not gay/bi. If you have fantasies about cocks that aren't your own, you're gay/bi.

Take me for instance. Am I attracted to Laura Boldrini? Hell to the fucking yes. Have I any desire to be acquainted with any other cock other than my own? Hell to the fucking no.

Conclusion: we're in the 21st century. Stop trying to throw a label on things and enjoy life.

QED

2. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to ladiesman217 For This Useful Post:

anon361 (05-07-16), laura boldrini (06-07-16), LuckyLu (06-07-16)