Results 1 to 8 of 8

Thread: First timer-newry

  1. Default First timer-newry

    Been mad trouble getting in touch with escorts in my area. When I say it's a first timer. The convo goes dead and it's a no go. Happened multiple times. Frustrating.

    Newry area needs help! Lol

  2. #2
    Join Date
    Sep 2014
    Posts
    368
    Reviews
    73

    Default

    Try further afield. You are right to explain u are first timer and being first timer only happens once. It's like riding a bike once mastered you can always do it

  3. #3
    Join Date
    Mar 2014
    Location
    Cavan Naas Navan UpdatesTwitter
    Posts
    5,032

    Default

    Hi Honey

    I get calls all the time from men claiming to be Too Shy, first time, I have never done this before.

    This may all be true.

    If you call and say any of the above followed by questions

    such as;

    What will we do?

    Can you tell me what you like

    What will you wear

    I am so nervous

    Then

    I think the caller is looking free chat not a booking.

    Call after you have read an Escorts profile and favourites, never ask off menu, never ask, "What's your best price"

    I often tell men if they are nervous and unsure to think about it and book when they are sure, I like playtime, I do not want someone regretting afterwards so tell them not to book until sure.

    Best phone calls are short and sweet - say the one or two things which are a must have and listed on the profile and check they are available and if at an extra cost
    Clickerty Click >> https://twitter.com/KissJosephine << Its 2307 on Twitter

    Cavan 6-10 Naas 11-14 Navan 15-19 all Before Christmas

  4. Default

    Quote Originally Posted by oldfool View Post
    Try further afield. You are right to explain u are first timer and being first timer only happens once. It's like riding a bike once mastered you can always do it
    Thanks for the info

    I always try to keep it quick on the phone. Basically the only thing that'll pop up is the first timer. Then the interest dies from them.

    It's unfortunate but I get it.

  5. Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Irish Josephine View Post
    Hi Honey

    I get calls all the time from men claiming to be Too Shy, first time, I have never done this before.

    This may all be true.

    If you call and say any of the above followed by questions

    such as;

    What will we do?

    Can you tell me what you like

    What will you wear

    I am so nervous

    Then

    I think the caller is looking free chat not a booking.

    Call after you have read an Escorts profile and favourites, never ask off menu, never ask, "What's your best price"

    I often tell men if they are nervous and unsure to think about it and book when they are sure, I like playtime, I do not want someone regretting afterwards so tell them not to book until sure.

    Best phone calls are short and sweet - say the one or two things which are a must have and listed on the profile and check they are available and if at an extra cost
    Thank you.

    I always try and make the call short. Only topic is the first timer. I don't want to land there and them not knowing that and it becoming awkward. Once they know though the interest isn't there from them. So the session in itself would become awkward if we followed through with it.

    I'll always keep trying 😊 Hopefully somoeone will be ok with it 👍👍 😂

  6. #6
    Join Date
    Mar 2014
    Location
    Cavan Naas Navan UpdatesTwitter
    Posts
    5,032

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Ka7ma View Post
    Thank you.

    I always try and make the call short. Only topic is the first timer. I don't want to land there and them not knowing that and it becoming awkward. Once they know though the interest isn't there from them. So the session in itself would become awkward if we followed through with it.

    I'll always keep trying �� Hopefully somoeone will be ok with it ���� ��
    Good Luck I wonder do the ladies think you may change your mind and not show up, that happens with quite a few first timers so you are in a difficult position.

    No need to give personal details but if you are very young that may be a factor.
    Clickerty Click >> https://twitter.com/KissJosephine << Its 2307 on Twitter

    Cavan 6-10 Naas 11-14 Navan 15-19 all Before Christmas

  7. #7
    Join Date
    Feb 2014
    Location
    wexford
    Posts
    123
    Reviews
    8

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Ka7ma View Post
    Thank you.

    I always try and make the call short. Only topic is the first timer. I don't want to land there and them not knowing that and it becoming awkward. Once they know though the interest isn't there from them. So the session in itself would become awkward if we followed through with it.

    I'll always keep trying �� Hopefully somoeone will be ok with it ���� ��
    Greet them, enquire about availability and if the favourites your interested in that are advertised are available and if any extra cost. After that it is up to you if you want to proceed with the booking or not and if she is available at a time you requested let her know and ask her about directions.

    Tell her roughly how long it will take you to be there and ring her when you are there. If no answer and you are waiting send her a simple text like Hi i'm at the location waiting for further directions or waiting for you to be ready please call me back when you are free.

    You will get the hang of it eventually
    Last edited by Budfox; 02-07-16 at 16:34.

  8. Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Irish Josephine View Post
    Good Luck I wonder do the ladies think you may change your mind and not show up, that happens with quite a few first timers so you are in a difficult position.

    No need to give personal details but if you are very young that may be a factor.
    It's ok. Yea I reckon the same. I'm 23. It's a stress relief with my aniexty that's all. It's unfortunate that they get picky on the age thing.

Tags for this Thread

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •