Page 4 of 14 FirstFirst ... 23456 ... LastLast

Thread: Champions Cup (Rugby) Draw 16/17

Reviews

Zebre player red carded for biting a Connacht player.

It was savage, you won't see a worse incident of biting than that. A long ban for him I'm sure.

Reviews

Quote Originally Posted by AbidingPond View Post
    Zebre player red carded for biting a Connacht player.

It was savage, you won't see a worse incident of biting than that. A long ban for him I'm sure.
    I,d say a 6 months ban for Fabiani is on the cards
    There was no need for it
    Maybe they were frustrated after having them beat a few weeks ago and only putting out a second team against wasps with this game in mind.
    Backfired big time

" WE ARE CONNACHT "

Reviews

Quote Originally Posted by Ketchup View Post
    Leinster loose but get a bonus point, that point could turn out to be vital at the end of the group games. Its very close in that group. Toulouse and wasps draw, thats a help for connacht. All in all a fairly good weekend for the irish teams.
    The trick is if Toulouse are out of it by the time we have to play them over there , we will have a good chance to beat them and qualify

" WE ARE CONNACHT "

Reviews

Quote Originally Posted by willie wacker View Post
    I,d say a 6 months ban for Fabiani is on the cards
    There was no need for it
    Maybe they were frustrated after having them beat a few weeks ago and only putting out a second team against wasps with this game in mind.
    Backfired big time
    6 months would be well deserved.

What is the maximum ban length for biting? I can't find any thing about it.

Reviews

Only a 9 week ban for the Zebre player for biting Quinn Roux's arm.

Fucking ridiculous. Deserved far longer.

6. The Following User Says Thank You to AbidingPond For This Useful Post:

willie wacker (10-12-16)

Reviews

i think toulouse will get ten points against zebre, how many will connacht get against wasps over the two games?
    I bet Connacht will lose both of them. They are playing well at the minute but Wasps are a few steps up from any match they have played so far this year. They are one of the best teams in Europe and I wouldn't rule them out of winning the competition in the end.

They might get a losing bonus or two but I don't see them winning. I hope they prove me wrong though.

8. The Following User Says Thank You to AbidingPond For This Useful Post:

Reviews

Another red card for dylan hartley, awful swing at tullow tank. Made no attempt at proper tackle.
    Is he meant to be the Lions Captain next year? I didn't see it as I was watching Football.

Reviews

Another red card for dylan hartley, awful swing at tullow tank. Made no attempt at proper tackle.
    His record is awful. Probably the most undisciplined and reckless player in game.

I thought he had cleaned up his act since he became England captain but he just couldn't help himself. Only a matter of time before he acted out again.

Reviews

Quote Originally Posted by BiggTipp View Post
    Magnificent weekend so far by the Irish provinces. 3 bonus point wins over big English and French sides. Long may it continue.
    Yeah some great team performances. Just waiting on Connacht to deliver now. I don't think they will but I can dream.
    It's been a huge turn around from last year when the French and English teams were handing us our asses.

Reviews

Default The Irish Strike Back 🍀

Quote Originally Posted by AbidingPond View Post
    Yeah some great team performances. Just waiting on Connacht to deliver now. I don't think they will but I can dream.
    It's been a huge turn around from last year when the French and English teams were handing us our asses.
    Stuart did say at the start of the campaign that the Irish teams were going to do a lot better this time, he said the World Cup took a lot out of the teams mentality.
    He's not too far wrong , I think there will an Irish team in the semis this year and then anything can happen.
    Now come on Connacht

" WE ARE CONNACHT "

13. The Following User Says Thank You to willie wacker For This Useful Post:

The D Man (11-12-16)

Page 4 of 14 FirstFirst ... 23456 ... LastLast