Page 8 of 14 FirstFirst ... 678910 ... LastLast

Thread: Champions Cup (Rugby) Draw 16/17

Quote Originally Posted by BiggTipp View Post
    Enjoyed that game - a proper old Thomond game where Munster take an early lead and look in control but for a brief spell in the 2nd half.
    I have no idea what the ref was looking at for their forward pass try - even from the far side of the pitch it looked forward, and when the replay went up everyone cheered cos of how blatantly forward it was. Then he signals for the try and we're just dumbfounded. Strangest incident I've seen in ages.

Bit weird tomorrow - hoping for a Glasgow win cos we're a better side than them, but also really want a semi in the Aviva.

Saw the first half of the Leinster game - they looked good but were helped by that absolute brain fart by the Wasps back for that 'try'. Once Leinster got the 3rd try it was over. Tough semi away in France though. Really hopeful that one of us can make the final now.
    You got half your wish. The final is in the Aviva, but its saracens. Had it being Glasgow, you would have had to jump on a plane
    “Be yourself; everyone else is already taken.” - Oscar Wilde

Quote Originally Posted by Ketchup View Post
    So home advantage did prove crucial, 4 home wins. And its munster v saracens and clermont v leinster. Should be two great semi finals and hard to call, lets hope for an all irish final.
    No surprises there, Munster look to have a better chance of getting to the final, but clermount are real chokers when it gets to this stage, and anything is possible.
    “Be yourself; everyone else is already taken.” - Oscar Wilde

Reviews

So home advantage did prove crucial, 4 home wins. And its munster v saracens and clermont v leinster. Should be two great semi finals and hard to call, lets hope for an all irish final.
    Well done to Leinster. I was very disappointed with Wasps. That howler for the non try was a massive mistake.

Munster win without O'Mahony, Stander and Murray on the pitch which is very good. Others stepping up. Hopefully all 3 will be back for the Aviva clash.

Reviews

So will we get an all irish final, sean o brien and connor murray are both out, both huge losses. I think they will be two close games with no more than 7 or 8pts between them at full time. I hope im wrong with this prediction but ile go for saracens and clermont to win. Good luck to both irish teams.
    Murray is a huge loss for us. Hoping that Williams will have the game of his life so far. Good to see Stander back. We will need our best performance of the season so far. Clermont still in France going on past experiences have the knowledge to win semi-finals it is finals where they get stuck. Would be more confident for Leinster if they were not in France.
    Munster to win after a hard struggle. Leinster to fall short. Best of luck to them both.

5. The Following User Says Thank You to The D Man For This Useful Post:

Reviews

A bridge too far for Munster and Leinster. But at least they are making progress after a few bleak years in Europe.
    The Truth is out there.

7. The Following User Says Thank You to westcorklad For This Useful Post:

Reviews

Not looking good for clermont so far. 12-0 down and usually saracens are a better team in the 2nd half. Clermont need to score next.
    Fuck that, always hated them saracens

Reviews

Quote Originally Posted by Barney Rubble View Post
    Fuck that, always hated them saracens
    Proud Munster man here. Hate fecking Saracens.

Reviews

Quote Originally Posted by Johnchef42 View Post
    Proud Munster man here. Hate fecking Saracens.
    You're lucky, I grew up in the North with the brits driving round our roads in them.

Reviews

Sorry for going off thread there Ketchup

Reviews

Quote Originally Posted by Barney Rubble View Post
    Sorry for going off thread there Ketchup
    I support the 4 irish provinces Barney

Page 8 of 14 FirstFirst ... 678910 ... LastLast