10 40.00%
  • I prefer not to say

0 0%
Page 10 of 15 FirstFirst ... 89101112 ... LastLast

Thread: bullying

Blog Entries
    Reviews

Quote Originally Posted by bettercallsaul View Post
    Standing up to bullies seems to be the way to go,I just worry about the kids that try and get hammered.

I was lucky in school,I was (still am) short and easy prey for them, I was however sarcastic and quick with put downs (imagine me like that) I was left alone and often stopped friends being bullied by making a fool of the bully...except once when one guy beat seven shades of shit out of me.... but I deserved it...I did mention his sister was a bike that all the school had a trip on.

Some of us are lucky, we reach a point where something snaps inside then everything changes. Some people aren't so lucky and they spend their lives being walked over.

2. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Mister Anderson For This Useful Post:

bettercallsaul (29-06-16), funlover12 (29-06-16), LuckyLu (30-06-16), tom sand (30-06-16)

Reviews

Quote Originally Posted by Mister Anderson View Post
    Some of us are lucky, we reach a point where something snaps inside then everything changes. Some people aren't so lucky and they spend their lives being walked over.
    It's luck though,id always tell my son to try a better way, your way worked and fair play to you,for those that try and fail they are scarred for life.

4. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to bettercallsaul For This Useful Post:

LuckyLu (30-06-16), Mister Anderson (29-06-16)

Reviews

Quote Originally Posted by willie wacker View Post
    Tom sand I hope your hearing came back ??
    Did you get through that period ? Intact
    He can't hear ya...

6. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to bettercallsaul For This Useful Post:

funlover12 (29-06-16), LuckyLu (30-06-16)

Reviews

Similar kind of experience ... sort of. I had 3 guys who used pick on me because I was quite. It went on for a long time before I took a hurley and went to where one of them was playing football one fine day. I beat him pretty bad and had to be pulled off of him. He was in the same class in school as me, but was out of school for a week after that. When he came back the teacher made a spectacle of showing the class what an evil little bastard I was by showing them the marks where I had hit him. They never came near me after that and I later on became friends with the guy that I battered but he turned out to be a cunt so we're not friends anymore.

Here's something. At the same time they were picking on me I had to fight my brothers fights for them. Never occurred to me I should be standing up for myself.

Go figure
    Well brothers are brothers and we give leeway in them cases when maybe we should not.
    Well done with the Hurley

" WE ARE CONNACHT "

8. The Following User Says Thank You to willie wacker For This Useful Post:

Mister Anderson (29-06-16)

Reviews

Quote Originally Posted by willie wacker View Post
    Yep got bullied by a teacher for a few years, and why because I was born in England.
    But he had 4 pets and 2 were dead before 20 ,me nearly included
    The last guy has one of the worst stutter,s around.
    But hay that's life and unfortunately it,s here to stay.
    What it do for me in later life is make me a stronger person.
    Couldn't agree more Willie as I was bullied by a teacher and it was a lady as she use to push hit me and shouted abuse languages to me just because I was born in London and proud about my country and live there for 15 years before move over here and she hated my cockney accent.And sad thing I said something one day and they all laugh as they couldn't see her assaulting a man like me that time.I never forgive her for what she put me through..But I wouldn't wish any harm on her..
    Last edited by LuckyLu; 30-06-16 at 17:06. Reason: cosmetic change - closed the quote

10. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Mr Sweet Guy For This Useful Post:

LuckyLu (30-06-16), tom sand (30-06-16), willie wacker (29-06-16)

Reviews

Didn't read all the replies but none of the above fit me, I was never bullied, I never bullied nor did I ever stand by and watch someone else be bullied. I don't know what you mean by you stayed away from the action, how sad is that, I was highly active with the social scene and talked to all, maybe school in the UK was different to my small school of 600 pupils.

12. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to anon361 For This Useful Post:

LuckyLu (30-06-16), tom sand (30-06-16)

Reviews

what a depressing and odd bunch we have on here, all i'm hearing all day is sluts and cunts, wheres the paracetamol

14. The Following User Says Thank You to gillyland For This Useful Post:

tom sand (30-06-16)

Blog Entries
    Reviews

Quote Originally Posted by gillyland View Post
    what a depressing and odd bunch we have on here, all i'm hearing all day is sluts and cunts, wheres the paracetamol
    Bedazzle us with your wit then, the floor is all yours fella

16. The Following User Says Thank You to Mister Anderson For This Useful Post:

LuckyLu (30-06-16)

Reviews

Well Lu the thread has got back to your original question. Problem for me is that I could tick more than 1 box in your poll. I was bullied but mostly by teachers but got the odd hiding from classmates . The thing is that you accepted that as you knew nothing different. Most Christian Brother's were phsyco's but a lot of the lay teachers were sadistic bastards. I met one classmate after we had left school & I had got a job we had both applied for. I felt so good cos he had beat the shite outa me years before. I wouldn't say that I was a bully myself but I did pick on & make fun of some classmates so I suppose that I was a bully of sorts. My biggest regret is staying away from the action as there were times , even in my adult life that I should have stood up for someone else but I didn't. That is my biggest regret.
    So sorry Lu but I really can't answer the poll I'm afraid.
    Last edited by Barney Rubble; 29-06-16 at 21:33. Reason: Regrets, I have a few, but then again too many to mention. ..

18. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Barney Rubble For This Useful Post:

bettercallsaul (29-06-16), LuckyLu (30-06-16), Mister Anderson (29-06-16), tom sand (30-06-16), willie wacker (29-06-16)

Reviews

Bedazzle us with your wit then, the floor is all yours fella
    I doubt it will have no effect on yous, I have been on many forums but none as odd as this one, even yous old men here enjoy being called sluts and cunts, weird or what?
    Last edited by gillyland; 29-06-16 at 21:31.

Page 10 of 15 FirstFirst ... 89101112 ... LastLast