View Poll Results: Bullying at school

Voters
25. You may not vote on this poll
  • I was a bully

    2 8.00%
  • I was bullied

    13 52.00%
  • I stayed away from the action

    10 40.00%
  • I prefer not to say

    0 0%
Page 1 of 15 12311 ... LastLast
Results 1 to 10 of 142

Thread: bullying

  1. #1
    Join Date
    Nov 2015
    Location
    In your dreams
    Posts
    3,821

    Default bullying

    Good Morning!

    I feel like I am getting to know you a bit better and better every day, and I welcome that.
    You are a bit like kids, especially the core group of boys, reminding me of my high school times.

    Looking at your posts and the overall tendency I was wondering, if you would be prepared to share something with me. Warning, it get's personal.

    Were you every bullied at school? has this affected your online persona?

    I start with myself.
    I was heavily bullied and was a bully myself afterwards, cause the bullying I was subjected to made me a bully myself.
    That all finished by the time I went to Uni, and what I have got left now is a strong sense of right and wrong.

    Not saying that I always get everything right as I make mistakes, but the bullying did make me a horrible person for a number of years and I am not proud of that.

    I don't think I am bully myself in my online activity, but I enjoying trolling you lot, just a bit, now and then.

  2. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to LuckyLu For This Useful Post:

    casman (29-06-16), Irish Fiona (13-07-16), johndee (29-06-16), tom rambo (29-06-16), tom sand (29-06-16)

  3. #2
    Join Date
    Oct 2013
    Location
    not here anymore.
    Posts
    12,323
    Reviews
    25

    Default

    I was bullied,but It was only overnight and I had to pay extra .

  4. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to bettercallsaul For This Useful Post:

    alcatel (29-06-16), lildick (30-06-16), Mr Sweet Guy (29-06-16), redforever (29-06-16)

  5. #3
    Join Date
    Jul 2013
    Posts
    4,414

    Default

    I was the Anti-bully. I was the one that went around beating up the bullies. What does that make me??
    “Be yourself; everyone else is already taken.” - Oscar Wilde

  6. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Best Before For This Useful Post:

    bettercallsaul (29-06-16), Super ModeratorFloki (30-06-16), JAMESCORK (29-06-16)

  7. #4
    Join Date
    Oct 2013
    Location
    not here anymore.
    Posts
    12,323
    Reviews
    25

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Best Before View Post
    I was the Anti-bully. I was the one that went around beating up the bullies. What does that make me??
    A lying bastard

  8. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to bettercallsaul For This Useful Post:

    Super ModeratorFloki (30-06-16), lildick (30-06-16), TonyB (29-06-16)

  9. #5
    Join Date
    Apr 2013
    Location
    Knocking on heavens door.
    Posts
    10,688
    Reviews
    100

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by LuckyLu View Post
    Good Morning!

    I feel like I am getting to know you a bit better and better every day, and I welcome that.
    You are a bit like kids, especially the core group of boys, reminding me of my high school times.

    Looking at your posts and the overall tendency I was wondering, if you would be prepared to share something with me. Warning, it get's personal.

    Were you every bullied at school? has this affected your online persona?

    I start with myself.
    I was heavily bullied and was a bully myself afterwards, cause the bullying I was subjected to made me a bully myself.
    That all finished by the time I went to Uni, and what I have got left now is a strong sense of right and wrong.

    Not saying that I always get everything right as I make mistakes, but the bullying did make me a horrible person for a number of years and I am not proud of that.

    I don't think I am bully myself in my online activity, but I enjoying trolling you lot, just a bit, now and then.
    Hi Lu. Can you name the core group of boys.
    I'm trying to work out if I'm in with the right crowd.
    Thanks baby. Love you loads.

  10. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to zilch For This Useful Post:

    lildick (30-06-16), LuckyLu (29-06-16), willie wacker (29-06-16)

  11. #6
    Join Date
    Nov 2015
    Location
    In your dreams
    Posts
    3,821

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by zilch View Post
    Hi Lu. Can you name the core group of boys.
    I'm trying to work out if I'm in with the right crowd.
    Thanks baby. Love you loads.
    I think it is for me to know and for you to find you.
    love you back.

  12. #7
    Join Date
    Mar 2014
    Location
    Galway
    Posts
    18,958
    Reviews
    68

    Default

    Yep got bullied by a teacher for a few years, and why because I was born in England.
    But he had 4 pets and 2 were dead before 20 ,me nearly included
    The last guy has one of the worst stutter,s around.
    But hay that's life and unfortunately it,s here to stay.
    What it do for me in later life is make me a stronger person.


    " WE ARE CONNACHT "

  13. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to willie wacker For This Useful Post:

    Mr Sweet Guy (30-06-16), tom rambo (29-06-16), tom sand (29-06-16)

  14. #8
    Join Date
    Apr 2013
    Location
    Knocking on heavens door.
    Posts
    10,688
    Reviews
    100

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by LuckyLu View Post
    I think it is for me to know and for you to find you.
    love you back.
    I take that as a no then

    I used to throw the snowballs then sit back and watch it all kick off..........just out devilment

  15. #9
    Join Date
    Oct 2013
    Location
    not here anymore.
    Posts
    12,323
    Reviews
    25

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by zilch View Post
    I take that as a no then

    I used to throw the snowballs then sit back and watch it all kick off..........just out devilment
    Snowballing is fun.

  16. The Following User Says Thank You to bettercallsaul For This Useful Post:

    alcatel (29-06-16)

  17. #10
    Join Date
    Mar 2014
    Location
    Galway
    Posts
    18,958
    Reviews
    68

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by zilch View Post
    I take that as a no then

    I used to throw the snowballs then sit back and watch it all kick off..........just out devilment
    Cough " we're you any good


    " WE ARE CONNACHT "

Page 1 of 15 12311 ... LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •