Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234

Thread: Foot fettish

Quote Originally Posted by ClarkKent View Post
    And thank you for spamming all over the site. You know all the extra ones are going to be deleted right? Just post once in the request section and save yourself time. Also fyi the girls here are real people. When you spam all over like a creep, guess what, you seem like a creep. Girls don't like creeps. You might find you get more attention from the ladies if you don't act like a creep.
    Perhaps your energy is better invested by helping out a fellow punter, instead of calling him a creep. He seemed to stop his repetitive posting once I gave him a dig out.
    Last edited by Best Before; 28-06-16 at 15:48.
    “Be yourself; everyone else is already taken.” - Oscar Wilde

Reviews

Quote Originally Posted by Best Before View Post
    Perhaps your energy is better invested by helping out a fellow punter, instead of calling him a creep. He seemed to stop his repetitive posting once I gave him a dig out.
    No, they were deleted by a mod. I thought my post was helpful. If you're going to be hostile maybe just don't say anything at all.

Quote Originally Posted by ClarkKent View Post
    No, they were deleted by a mod. I thought my post was helpful. If you're going to be hostile maybe just don't say anything at all.
    Hardly Hostile!! Ahh forget it... Go to your room.
    “Be yourself; everyone else is already taken.” - Oscar Wilde

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234