Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Is it ever O.K to burn down your neighbors gaff?

Reviews

Default Is it ever O.K to burn down your neighbors gaff?

What the f**k just happened?

I'm kinda friendly with my neighbor he is slightly overweight. Anyway he shows up at my front door looking panicked. He asks if he could use the bog so of course I say yes. Well 15 min later he finishes up, thanks me and leaves. I check the bathroom and it looks like a war zone. Toilet paper on the ground, and the smell… Ill never forget the smell. Imagine you kill someone, eat their rotting corpse, and then head over to your neighbors house and take a shit in their toilet. But that’s not the fucked up part, I then proceed to watch him walk away, and then into his OWN GAFF! WTF was he thinking? I don’t think you can get much more disrespectful than that.

Anybody seriously disrespect you and did you resort to fire?
    Last edited by irishdeltaforce; 25-06-16 at 21:12. Reason: Is this true or am I full of shit?

2. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to irishdeltaforce For This Useful Post:

casman (25-06-16), TonyB (25-06-16)

Reviews

Quote Originally Posted by irishdeltaforce View Post

I'm kinda friendly with my neighbor he is slightly overweight. Anyway he shows up at my front door looking panicked. He asks if he could use the bog so of course I say yes. Well 15 min later he finishes up, thanks me and leaves. I check the bathroom and it looks like a war zone. Toilet paper on the ground, and the smell… Ill never forget the smell. Imagine you kill someone, eat their rotting corpse, and then head over to your neighbors house and take a shit in their toilet. But that’s not the fucked up part, I then proceed to watch him walk away, and then into his OWN GAFF! WTF was he thinking? I don’t think you can get much more disrespectful than that.

Of course it is as long as you don't get caught . .

Even if you do i'm sure saul can make it legal
    Last edited by redforever; 25-06-16 at 21:14. Reason: Is his name hadaway by any chance

4. The Following User Says Thank You to redforever For This Useful Post:

irishdeltaforce (25-06-16)

Blog Entries

That's what you get for messing with my cat. You're lucky I didn't shit in your shower too.

6. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Mister Anderson For This Useful Post:

ClarkKent (25-06-16), irishdeltaforce (25-06-16)

He might thank you for burning down his gaff if he needs the insurance and is in negative equity.
    You might be doing him two favours.
    <><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><>
    Shalom/salaam.
    10,000 years of Middle Eastern civilisation and the place is not at peace but rather in pieces.

8. The Following User Says Thank You to alcatel For This Useful Post:

Reviews

Have you ever been in his house? maybe he treats his home as a shit hole and thinks thats normal.
    I wouldn't want to fall out with the neighbours , but , I'd be inclined to politely ask him to clean it up
    Mr Cuddles. everyone needs a cuddle

Blog Entries
    Reviews

Quote Originally Posted by Mister Anderson View Post
    That's what you get for messing with my cat. You're lucky I didn't shit in your shower too.
    its good you noticed the entry points while there, Ill be round later to finish off that job

Blog Entries
    Reviews

why make your gaff stink like corpses for an hour or two when you can head over to idf's toilet and outsource the problem, and by outsource I mean just shit in someone elses house instead of your own...provided the numpty lets you.
    one born every minute ya know..

12. The Following User Says Thank You to funlover12 For This Useful Post:

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by funlover12 View Post
    its good you noticed the entry points while there, Ill be round later to finish off that job

Don't use his tootbrush, I was combing my asshair with it

14. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Mister Anderson For This Useful Post:

funlover12 (25-06-16), irishdeltaforce (25-06-16)

Reviews

Jesus you fecking sap, Gerry won't be very worried about having you kidnapped ffs you would probably help the guy that he sends!

Reviews

Reminds me of the toilet scene in Dumb and Dumber

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast