Quote Originally Posted by Quarterpoundher View Post
I have gone to great effort to explain and there is no point trying to explain any further as you are fully intent on ignoring the facts. I am well within my rights to edit your abuse to me but have forgone that

for now

in the interests of allowing you free speech but if you continue to abuse me I will start to edit and delete as it states that abuse is against the rules.

You or any other trouble maker will never get to the end of me so you are wasting your time. Any fair minded person can see i have done all i can for you while the same time looking out for the best interests in all others not having to see your never ending posts on this matter all over the place which is why I moved them to one location.

And fyi I so not have to explain myself to anyone but have extended that to you but will not any more until you afford me some manners and refrain from personnel insults.

I am here to put manners on trolls and trouble makers and that is what I will do.
QPH corrects spelling mistakes LMAO

personnel - definition of personnel by the Free Online Dictionary, Thesaurus and Encyclopedia.

Did someone insult his staff