Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Advice?????Please everyone..........

Quote Originally Posted by Bobby24 View Post
    lol anna how did ya manage to bleedin set a scone on fire in the microwave ya mad thing this is you cooking...Homer Simpson Cooking comedy image | nuk3.com

I think someone mentioned something about wheet,and fact i put it on 2 mins.
    Frenkj told me i should put 15 secs after he finished laughing.

I have computer all over appartment so next time i ll google what can i put in,as i did not found usefull answers here except from Anita Sizzle and 2 others or so........
    I m still lurking sometimes ;-)

Quote Originally Posted by annasavicha View Post

Gemma,can we be 'extrema hosewifes???'

How do u set oven on fire?

Well,i knew about eggs that i cant put in microwave,but why i did not know about scone,is as most times i am cooking clear soups and like potatoes and salad and sauce and potatoes etc.............none of them i need to cook in microvawe,and fish in that shiney kitchen paper with lemon over it,and all the other food.

I cook it from fresh,and i never get chinese takeaways or any ofther suff i would need to heat or cook in microwave.

Usualy it s oven,and i am cooking since i am 13...........
    I was always around when my gran cooked,and i loved it,so i m a cooking master .....cant cook in irish syle or Irish foods,but i can always learn

I am not afraid to admitt my mistakes-people can laugh,but i learn from my mistakes.
    so i just admitt them-i was mistaken to put scone in the microwave.

It s easy
    I don't actually know how I managed to set the oven on fire My friend and I went back to mine after a night out and she told me she was starvin. I asked the taxi driver to stop at a food place on the way home but he didn't After searching the fridge and freezer I stuck burgers on a pyrex plate because hadn;t got anything to stick under them in the grill (tin foil got stolen - another story). Was talking on the phone and laughing lookong at my friend out the back trying to get the tin foil back. When I went back to the oven and opened it there was smoke everywere and the burgers were on fire or maybe it was just the greese anyways just turned off the cooker and closed the door after remembering the fire triangle from college. I never cooked burgers in the oven since then..

I can cook but only certain things nothing fancy or anything.. I luckily enough get my dinner made for me.. When I do cook dinners they are all ate (not dat who I cook for have a choice lol)

I done Science instead of Home Ec in school, I only regret it when it comes to sewing..

Gemma
    XxxxxX

Default Yes Gemma I have done the boiled egg thing!!!

I recall my boiled egg incident it frightened the life outta me at the time now all i can do is laugh when I remember that and yes as we go along we learn what goes in the microwave and what doesnt....Anna I put pizza in and havent had a problem before perhaps you should check the timer?? Also I way prefer heating my pizza in the oven it tastes nicer even though it takes a little longer..... xxx
    Will MISS you all... For those of you that will keep in touch you know how to do this.... Take Care Kisses Alyssa Jenkins xxxx

Quote Originally Posted by Alyssa Jenkins View Post
    I recall my boiled egg incident it frightened the life outta me at the time now all i can do is laugh when I remember that and yes as we go along we learn what goes in the microwave and what doesnt....Anna I put pizza in and havent had a problem before perhaps you should check the timer?? Also I way prefer heating my pizza in the oven it tastes nicer even though it takes a little longer..... xxx
    I put it for 5 mins i think and on medium high.
    It was not for me,so maybe that s why it happen as i do not really eat pizza.
    I tried to warm up sandwitch for my friend,it got dry in owen and she did not liked it,it never got proper warm,just dried out

No sandwich is terrible to heat up I prefer to make a nice toasted cheese in the over but you must make it from scratch and not leave it in to long. Ok 1 minute for pizza ussually does the trick for me...Enjoy
    Will MISS you all... For those of you that will keep in touch you know how to do this.... Take Care Kisses Alyssa Jenkins xxxx

so i could of made 5 pizzas

um....i aint good at making sandwitches.
    I prefer cooking............probably i should stay with cooking.

Now in the mornings i m asking downstairs in the coffee place to make my scones for me

Blog Entries

What is wrong with boiled egg in there??? was the shell still on, when it exploded??? I never have put egg in there yet in it's shell.....

I think you have just put the scone and pizza in for two long.... Best, if you put it in for 1 minute or so and touch it, then you can put it in for a few more seconds, if needed.

I have put the microwave on fire not long ago with popcorn...... lol so guys, do make sure you stand there to look weather it is right in the middle and can spin around...... lol

i once made ash out of a couple of potatoes too..... it was the first time, I've cooked them in there.... now I know better!!! lol I put it in for less time, then I think they should go in, then I just put it in for a few extra min, if needed...

Do be carefull with plastic containers too..... some melt....
    Dublin tbc , Belfast tbc, Cork tbc

Reviews

Cook spuds in the microwave, now that's just wrong!! No wonder all the great chefs are men LOL

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123