Page 5 of 9 FirstFirst ... 34567 ... LastLast

Thread: Make Paying For Sex Illegal In The Republic !!!

Reviews

Mk may vaguely suggested that they don't have a problem with independent sex workers. By criminalising the clients of these independents you may make it non - viable for them and force them to exit this country, a demand will remain and what will fill this vacuum but criminal elements. Effectively this law change may have the unintended consequence of increasing the control of sex work by the pimps you continuously allude to. Criminal sanction for illicit drugs has not significantly reduced the demand for these drugs, that demand is supplied by criminal gangs. Prohibition of alcohol in USA, 1919to 1933 was an abject failure and led to immense profit for organised crime. so it always pays to be careful of what you wish for.
    <><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><>
    Shalom/salaam.
    10,000 years of Middle Eastern civilisation and the place is not at peace but rather in pieces.

2. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to alcatel For This Useful Post:

Barney Rubble (22-06-16)

Reviews

I think we are all taking this troll too seriously. He / she is not interested in intelligent debate, just shit-stirring.
    Help Keyla fund her battle with cancer - give what you can spare.

https://gofund.me/8e340537

4. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to MidlifeCrisis For This Useful Post:

casman (22-06-16), SteveB (22-06-16)

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by MidlifeCrisis View Post
    I think we are all taking this troll too seriously. He / she is not interested in intelligent debate, just shit-stirring.
    Unfortunately it is true.
    Naive me thinking we can have an intelligent debate but he/she ran away ....
    Retiring for good soon
    Check out My Website
    www.theartofsofttouch.com

6. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to ana massage For This Useful Post:

LuckyLu (23-06-16)

7. Default

I agree paying should be illegal

FREEBIES !!! for everyone

8. The Following User Says Thank You to Hijinks For This Useful Post:

ClarkKent (22-06-16)

Reviews

Quote Originally Posted by alcatel View Post
    This username posted a post in Romanian on their previous thread(which was deleted) in good but perhaps not perfect Romanian and the suggestion was that lt may have been female.
    The post was deleted but the thread is still there.

That said his threads get a lot of hits so I guess after what Lucky Lu said yesterday about John Dunne this type of guy should be applauded rather than all these negative comments.

Reviews

Quote Originally Posted by mk View Post
    so the north have made paying for sex illegal and so should the republic of ireland as the desperate punters who use these prostitutes are just feeding the demand and just making pimps richer, most of the girls that are advertised on here are vunerable young women that have potentially bein trafficked to this country under the false hope of a better life but in reality they are forced to repay travel expenses
    So who do you speak for the Church ? Ruhama ?
    If you book a few ladies here and spent time with them then you might think different and realise that all you hear is about 99% lies
    Make it illegal and you drive it underground and into the hands pf the pimps,
    Remember ,
    Best poachers make the bailiffs

" WE ARE CONNACHT "

11. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to willie wacker For This Useful Post:

bettercallsaul (22-06-16)

Reviews

Quote Originally Posted by bettercallsaul View Post
    The post was deleted but the thread is still there.

That said his threads get a lot of hits so I guess after what Lucky Lu said yesterday about John Dunne this type of guy should be applauded rather than all these negative comments.
    Yyeah, I meant the post was deleted, the post in Romanian was the same as what was posted in English, basically asking if one or two of you could explain the meaning of the word '' 'peste''
    <><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><>
    Shalom/salaam.
    10,000 years of Middle Eastern civilisation and the place is not at peace but rather in pieces.

13. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to alcatel For This Useful Post:

bettercallsaul (22-06-16)

Reviews

Quote Originally Posted by alcatel View Post
    Yyeah, I meant the post was deleted, the post in Romanian was the same as what was posted in English, basically asking if one or two of you could explain the meaning of the word '' 'peste''
    Yes,I know what it meant.

Still though he is a great addition to the forum.... it seems.

Reviews

Don't know what all the fuss is about, I always pay for time & companionship so I never could be called a sex offender.
    Only sayin like !!

16. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Barney Rubble For This Useful Post:

bettercallsaul (22-06-16), ladiesman217 (22-06-16), lildick (22-06-16)

Reviews

Quote Originally Posted by mk View Post
    so the north have made paying for sex illegal and so should the republic of ireland as the desperate punters who use these prostitutes are just feeding the demand and just making pimps richer, most of the girls that are advertised on here are vunerable young women that have potentially bein trafficked to this country under the false hope of a better life but in reality they are forced to repay travel expenses
    Sorry but your a deluded moron,who is talking out of your hole,you haven't a clue of what you are talking about.
    I am so grateful of these ladies,for what they have done for me,instead this industry should be legalised as to make life a little easier for the ladies,they are just trying to make a living like everyone else.

18. The Following User Says Thank You to casman For This Useful Post:

Page 5 of 9 FirstFirst ... 34567 ... LastLast