Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Results 1 to 10 of 12

Thread: Sapphire

  1. Love Sapphire

    what do you guys think about this beautiful woman?

    i went visiting her yesterday for the fourth time and i feel like i want to see her again. don't know if i am getting addicted to her nice and tiny pu*** but, i can't just stop thinking about her.

    for those who enjoy strap on she has got a beautiful one, and i love seen her wearing that for me.

    she is worth a visit, but i want to hear other guys experiences with her so i know i am not the only one addicted to this goddess.

    (i hope she is ok with me using her picture)

    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	12248733_1045318722157130_247392778_n.jpg 
Views:	203 
Size:	53.7 KB 
ID:	117204

  2. The Following User Says Thank You to dub1ladjoreilly For This Useful Post:

    bromleykent (17-08-17)

  3. #2
    Join Date
    Apr 2013
    Location
    Knocking on heavens door.
    Posts
    10,711
    Reviews
    100

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by dub1ladjoreilly View Post
    what do you guys think about this beautiful woman?

    i went visiting her yesterday for the fourth time and i feel like i want to see her again. don't know if i am getting addicted to her nice and tiny pu*** but, i can't just stop thinking about her.

    for those who enjoy strap on she has got a beautiful one, and i love seen her wearing that for me.

    she is worth a visit, but i want to hear other guys experiences with her so i know i am not the only one addicted to this goddess.

    (i hope she is ok with me using her picture)

    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	12248733_1045318722157130_247392778_n.jpg 
Views:	203 
Size:	53.7 KB 
ID:	117204
    Wow, and she can take a whole brunch in one go. My kinda girl.
    Link please.

  4. #3
    Join Date
    Apr 2016
    Location
    Metropolis
    Posts
    986

    Default

    Hi Sapphire

  5. The Following User Says Thank You to ClarkKent For This Useful Post:

    tom sand (21-06-16)

  6. #4
    Join Date
    Nov 2015
    Location
    In your dreams
    Posts
    3,821

    Default

    Hello and welcome to the community,

    It is nice of you to speak so fondly of our advertiser.

    I am not sure however where is this picture taken from (No E-I marking) and how it came to your possession.
    I would like to give you a benefit of a doubt but remind you that there is a place for escort advertisers to advertise and there is a review section should you wish to elaborate on your review of the lady.

    In case of any doubts do contact us directly.

    Many thanks,

    L



    Quote Originally Posted by dub1ladjoreilly View Post
    what do you guys think about this beautiful woman?

    i went visiting her yesterday for the fourth time and i feel like i want to see her again. don't know if i am getting addicted to her nice and tiny pu*** but, i can't just stop thinking about her.

    for those who enjoy strap on she has got a beautiful one, and i love seen her wearing that for me.

    she is worth a visit, but i want to hear other guys experiences with her so i know i am not the only one addicted to this goddess.

    (i hope she is ok with me using her picture)

    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	12248733_1045318722157130_247392778_n.jpg 
Views:	203 
Size:	53.7 KB 
ID:	117204
    Last edited by LuckyLu; 21-06-16 at 14:05.

  7. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to LuckyLu For This Useful Post:

    Best Before (21-06-16), ClarkKent (21-06-16)

  8. #5
    Join Date
    Jul 2013
    Posts
    4,414

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by LuckyLu View Post
    Hello and welcome to the community,

    It is nice of you to speak so fondly of our advertiser.

    I am not sure however where is this picture taken from (No E-I marking) and how it came to your possession.
    I would like to give you a benefit of a doubt but remind you that there is a place for escort advertisers to advertise and there is a review section should you wish to elaborate on your review of the lady.

    In case of any doubts do contact us directly.

    Many thanks,

    L
    You have a very diplomatic way of saying things Lulu

    I like it
    Last edited by Best Before; 21-06-16 at 14:12.
    “Be yourself; everyone else is already taken.” - Oscar Wilde

  9. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Best Before For This Useful Post:

    Escort AdvertiserARIELLE TV (21-06-16), Calvados (24-06-16), ClarkKent (21-06-16), LuckyLu (21-06-16), redforever (21-06-16)

  10. Default

    Hey if she feeds you ice cream aswell she is a keeper. Does she do the 99

  11. The Following User Says Thank You to tika For This Useful Post:

    LuckyLu (21-06-16)

  12. #7
    Join Date
    Jun 2014
    Location
    Valhalla
    Posts
    8,155

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by tika View Post
    Hey if she feeds you ice cream aswell she is a keeper. Does she do the 99
    She doesn't, but I bet she'll do a 69 for you.
    Death comes to all of us, sometimes sooner than we expect.

    Don't live your day like it is your last, but live it like it is your first.
    New, exciting and fun

  13. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Floki For This Useful Post:

    LuckyLu (21-06-16), Rachel Divine (21-06-16)

  14. Default

    she is very good mate. I am sure you will be feeling like me

    https://www.escort-ireland.com/escor...le-escort.html

    there ya go!!!

  15. Default

    Quote Originally Posted by zilch View Post
    Wow, and she can take a whole brunch in one go. My kinda girl.
    Link please.
    https://www.escort-ireland.com/escor...le-escort.html there ya go

  16. The Following User Says Thank You to dub1ladjoreilly For This Useful Post:

    zilch (21-06-16)

  17. Default

    A 69 with a brunch ice cream mmm the mind ponders
    Last edited by tika; 21-06-16 at 16:32.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Tags for this Thread

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •