Quote Originally Posted by Rachelx View Post
Hello guys!
Would like apologize to everybody ,who was get problems to meet me.
My problem - i try always to give best services and i am nice and kind to all my clients.
Some of them asking for extra 30 min and i cant said no to them ,i respect they wish.
Second,i am working alone and please except i have to answer all phone call,its mean i will answer when i am free.
Third,some of the regular clients,just call to the buzzer and dont make an appointment at all,how many time i asked everybody to make an app. before hand.
And unfortunately,some clients make an app. but never show up ,its mean i loosing 45 min. of my time and may be yours...and also the busy time always between 1pm-3pm and after 6pm and everybody welcome from 11 am...
Does truth of my days ,thank you for nice words about me,try to make all my clients happy and always good massage!
Best massage Rachel 0863186459
There is no doubt you give a great service but you have to be more organised.
If someone asks for an extra 30mins and you have another appointment due in 15mins you have to say no(politely of course). If someone(a regular or otherwise) calls to your door without an appointment and you are expecting another customer you have to ask them to wait. The person with the appointment should have priority.
Part of your problem is your popularity - maybe you need someone to handle your appointments schedule!!!

Its tough being successful!!!