Thread: Back from Aspen...

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by WTF View Post
    If we move a thread,why was it moved?If we delete a thread why was it deleted?
    Westie I'm sorry if you feel personally attacked, and I'm sorry if you feel like it's a gang thing going on here (I work as an independent, not from a brothel), and as I've already stated I will remove myself as a member of all of these social groups (except the ass one) if I feel they are just being used to create a gang type of thing here, but in ref. to your quote above, these are just simple questions that require a simple explanation, the same as Patricia said would be done for posts that were edited, ie. cuss word, personal info, links, phone numbers etc.
    If someone should be told why the had a word removed then surely they should be told why a whole post/thread was moved/removed???

Oh PS........ Welcome back Particia........... Feels like ya never left eh????
    Last edited by luther; 25-02-09 at 19:13.
    "It's far easier to fight for principles than to live up to them."
    L

Default Well

Quote Originally Posted by luther View Post
    Westie I'm sorry if you feel personally attacked, and I'm sorry if you feel like it's a gang thing going on here (I work as an independent, not from a brothel), and as I've already stated I will remove myself as a member of all of these social groups (except the ass one) if I feel they are just being used to create a gang type of thing here, but in ref. to your quote above, these are just simple questions that require a simple explanation, the same as Patricia said would be done for posts that were edited, ie. cuss word, personal info, links, phone numbers etc.
    If someone should be told why the had a word removed then surely they should be told why a whole post/thread was moved/removed???

Oh PS........ Welcome back Particia........... Feels like ya never left eh????
    its like this.The place is no longer fun for me here and i stand over what i say ,a few here have their minds made up already so whats the point.Pat is playing it safe if you ask me.If the place goes to hell,sure its the mods fault.All the fighting here is the mods fault.This is the prob ,everything from here on out will be the mods fault.I did this before and you get f'all thanks or anything for that matter for contributing a large ammount of time and of course patience modding.Think i dont know how it works?

Do i really have to tell someone that if they make a smart comment about a mod in a seperate thread and then link it back to the mods thread that it would be deleted?Do i really have to tell ppl that if they post a client request in the general section that it will be moved to the client request area?Do i really have to tell ppl that if a thread becomes a slagging match that it will be moved to the Soap Opera?Of course i dont but ,if certain ppl have their minds made up to question whatever regardless then yes,i will find myself explain time after time after time again.

You know what makes me laugh about some of these ppl?They think they have pals in each other whereas they just talk about each other all the time behind their backs.They will turn on each other.Thats the joyous thing about this carryon ,they always turn on each other.Doubt me,give it time and see.

Westside.

Reviews

Yes Patricia back to Reality eh? did u get any mickey over there?

Blog Entries

Talking I didn't know he was there too........

L

Reviews

Mickey is everywhere Luther.....if it was'nt for him none of us would'nt be here and this site would'nt exist. Mickey and Minnie f**king rock.

Blog Entries

Your right brother Carlos...... he is the original horny mouse ....... but I'm aware of a few others there too...........

L