Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Results 1 to 10 of 17

Thread: Search options changed?

  1. #1
    Join Date
    Sep 2011
    Posts
    993
    Reviews
    7

    Angry Search options changed?

    Has the option to include favourites as part of search criteria in the 'search toolbar' been removed when you click into a location first....or is it just something in my settings

  2. #2
    Join Date
    Apr 2013
    Location
    Knocking on heavens door.
    Posts
    10,709
    Reviews
    100

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Danny2011 View Post
    Has the option to include favourites as part of search criteria in the 'search toolbar' been removed when you click into a location first....or is it just something in my settings
    Yeah its bad form for them to hide it. Try this.

    https://www.escort-ireland.com/escort-search/index.html

  3. #3
    Join Date
    Jun 2014
    Location
    Valhalla
    Posts
    8,155

    Default

    Hi there,

    I have passed this on to the IT dept to look into it.
    If something has been changed or this is a glitch, we should hopefully find out soon.

    Thank you,

    Floki.
    Death comes to all of us, sometimes sooner than we expect.

    Don't live your day like it is your last, but live it like it is your first.
    New, exciting and fun

  4. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Floki For This Useful Post:

    Danny2011 (11-06-16), LuckyLu (12-06-16)

  5. #4
    Join Date
    Nov 2008
    Location
    ddublin west
    Posts
    3,670
    Blog Entries
    5
    Reviews
    33

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Floki View Post
    Hi there,

    I have passed this on to the IT dept to look into it.
    If something has been changed or this is a glitch, we should hopefully find out soon.

    Thank you,

    Floki.
    A sort of typical response to most problems nowadays.

  6. The Following User Says Thank You to bollocks For This Useful Post:

    zilch (11-06-16)

  7. #5
    Join Date
    Nov 2015
    Location
    In your dreams
    Posts
    3,821

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by bollocks View Post
    A sort of typical response to most problems nowadays.
    Hello,
    I am happy to confirm that this is an exemplary response you will get from us.
    We will look into the things you raised and get back to you.
    This is our job to find that the answers for you and as always we will do that with a simile on our face,
    Cause we happy to help, just please be aware that over the weekend when the IT support is not available, we might take longer in getting back to you.
    Xxx

  8. The Following User Says Thank You to LuckyLu For This Useful Post:

    Escort AdvertiserIrish Josephine (12-06-16)

  9. #6
    Join Date
    Oct 2013
    Location
    not here anymore.
    Posts
    12,323
    Reviews
    25

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by LuckyLu View Post
    Hello,
    I am happy to confirm that this is an exemplary response you will get from us.
    We will look into the things you raised and get back to you.
    This is our job to find that the answers for you and as always we will do that with a simile on our face,
    Cause we happy to help, just please be aware that over the weekend when the IT support is not available, we might take longer in getting back to you.
    Xxx
    Are you sure the IT support is not around at the weekend? I am sure clueless was posting last night

  10. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to bettercallsaul For This Useful Post:

    Danny2011 (12-06-16), redforever (12-06-16)

  11. #7
    Join Date
    Apr 2011
    Posts
    9,967
    Reviews
    12

    Default

    Hi luckylu, do u mean a smile on your face?

  12. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Ketchup For This Useful Post:

    bettercallsaul (12-06-16), LuckyLu (13-06-16)

  13. #8
    Join Date
    Oct 2013
    Location
    not here anymore.
    Posts
    12,323
    Reviews
    25

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Ketchup View Post
    Hi luckylu, do u mean a smile on your face?



  14. The Following User Says Thank You to bettercallsaul For This Useful Post:

    LuckyLu (13-06-16)

  15. #9
    Join Date
    Nov 2015
    Location
    In your dreams
    Posts
    3,821

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Danny2011 View Post
    Has the option to include favourites as part of search criteria in the 'search toolbar' been removed when you click into a location first....or is it just something in my settings
    To answer your question, yes, this search has been amended.
    to include favorites please use the advanced search option:
    https://www.escort-ireland.com/escort-search/index.html

  16. #10
    Join Date
    Nov 2015
    Location
    In your dreams
    Posts
    3,821

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by bettercallsaul View Post


    yeah, I need that. bring a bigger fish thou.

  17. The Following User Says Thank You to LuckyLu For This Useful Post:

    bettercallsaul (12-06-16)

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •