Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast
Results 1 to 10 of 34

Thread: This is so interesting ... OMGLOL

  1. #1

    Default This is so interesting ... OMGLOL

    Every morning when I go down to my kitchen I find the centre of the floor is always wet. No drips from the ceiling, no leaks from the taps, nothing knocked over, nobody lives with me so no tricksters. Doesn't taste like piss either so I'm not sleep pissing in my own kitchen. No reasonable explanation as to why this keeps happening. Fucked if I know

    Feel free to throw in the odd suggestions as to what might be causing it as you hilariously reel off the best of your one-liners yet again, and again, and again ... ad nauseam.

    And don't feel too bad if you don't have an answer, I really don't care. I'm just doing my civil duty by adding more stupid to this ever growing mountain of retardation.



  2. #2
    Join Date
    Jul 2013
    Posts
    13,739
    Reviews
    10

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by TwistedTransistor View Post
    Every morning when I go down to my kitchen I find the centre of the floor is always wet. No drips from the ceiling, no leaks from the taps, nothing knocked over, nobody lives with me so no tricksters. Doesn't taste like piss either so I'm not sleep pissing in my own kitchen. No reasonable explanation as to why this keeps happening. Fucked if I know

    Feel free to throw in the odd suggestions as to what might be causing it as you hilariously reel off the best of your one-liners yet again, and again, and again ... ad nauseam.

    And don't feel too bad if you don't have an answer, I really don't care. I'm just doing my civil duty by adding more stupid to this ever growing mountain of retardation.



    Some piss is like water, it's not always yellow and smelly!

  3. #3
    Join Date
    Nov 2013
    Posts
    1,634
    Reviews
    11

    Default

    Condensation from a cold pipe somewhere, or an underfloor heating pipe leaking?

  4. #4

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by irishdeltaforce View Post
    Some piss is like water, it's not always yellow and smelly!
    Can we not turn this into a squirter thread, please.

    Quote Originally Posted by gonzo76 View Post
    Condensation from a cold pipe somewhere, or an underfloor heating pipe leaking?
    I've been here (the house) a few years and it only started this year so I'm guessing that rules out condensation. I hope it's not a burst pipe. I'd rather find out I was sleep pissing than to have to dig up the tiling in me kitchen.

  5. The Following User Says Thank You to TwistedTransistor For This Useful Post:

    irishdeltaforce (09-06-16)

  6. #5
    Join Date
    Nov 2013
    Posts
    1,634
    Reviews
    11

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by TwistedTransistor View Post
    Can we not turn this into a squirter thread, please.



    I've been here (the house) a few years and it only started this year so I'm guessing that rules out condensation. I hope it's not a burst pipe. I'd rather find out I was sleep pissing than to have to dig up the tiling in me kitchen.
    Should be easy enough to identify if the water is coming from the floor. I.e. Coming up through the floor. If so, some digging might be needed. Even if it is, probably only a small job...

  7. #6
    Join Date
    Sep 2011
    Posts
    993
    Reviews
    7

    Default

    Am I the only one who got stuck at the unidentifed liquid on my floor doesn't taste like piss.

  8. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to Danny2011 For This Useful Post:

    AbidingPond (10-06-16), alcatel (11-06-16), funlover12 (09-06-16), irishdeltaforce (09-06-16), philipkntz (10-06-16), Wolverine (09-06-16)

  9. #7
    Join Date
    Jul 2013
    Posts
    13,739
    Reviews
    10

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Danny2011 View Post
    Am I the only one who got stuck at the unidentifed liquid on my floor doesn't taste like piss.
    Yeah she/he did taste it!

    I was not going to say anything to busy examining my asshole with my elbow!

  10. #8

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by gonzo76 View Post
    Should be easy enough to identify if the water is coming from the floor. I.e. Coming up through the floor. If so, some digging might be needed. Even if it is, probably only a small job...
    If it is a leaking pipe then I'm puzzled as to why it only leaks while I'm asleep. Can't spot any cracks or fissures in the tiling, no constant wet patches either
    Not looking forward to digging it up if it is though, I laid those tiles, I saw the concrete underneath, and I've no idea where the pipes might be.

    Quote Originally Posted by Danny2011 View Post
    Am I the only one who got stuck at the unidentifed liquid on my floor doesn't taste like piss.
    Never drank piss, no? If you've never tasted piss then you probably don't know what piss tastes like ... in which case you really don't know whether or not you've been drinking piss all along.

  11. #9

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by irishdeltaforce View Post
    Yeah she/he did taste it!

    I was not going to say anything to busy examining my asshole with my elbow!
    Look deeper.

  12. #10
    Join Date
    Jul 2013
    Posts
    13,739
    Reviews
    10

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by TwistedTransistor View Post
    Look deeper.
    There are so many meanings to your post my mind boggles!

  13. The Following User Says Thank You to irishdeltaforce For This Useful Post:

    TwistedTransistor (09-06-16)

Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •