Thread: Qph..

Threaded View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post

Jesus ye really have mastered the art out of making a mountain out of a molehill.

If a joke about a jaffa cake is so bothersome to you take it up with Patricia as she is the only authority here.

I have seen far worse comments posted in dozens of threads and almost all threads go off on tangent that have nothing to do with the original post and that is what makes this place far better then IIE, if the best ye can come up with is a feckin jaffa comment against me then I fail to see how I am supposed to have abused my mod status by making a joke about a jaffa but if the original poster of this thread wishes it I will remove it. If not then grow up and try to find more substantial proof of my “abuse” of mod status.

The original poster should not strictly speaking have posted here as it is more of an inquiry and not an advertisement but I saw her state she felt she would get better feedback and she is new so I did not move but if I had ye would be bleating on about that instead of a jaffa cake so I guess this is the lesser of two evils.

Monty Python is alive and well it would appear.
    Last edited by Quarterpoundher; 26-02-09 at 15:25.