Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Ireland Tour To South Africa

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Reviews

Default Ireland Tour To South Africa

With Ireland's tour to South Africa about to begin and a lot of injuries to key players how do you rate their chances?

I reckon they will lose the series 3-0.

They were far from their best in the six nations and at the end of a long season and missing some big players I just think they are going hammered.

Hope I'm wrong.

2. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to AbidingPond For This Useful Post:

blue rebel (06-06-16), Stella (06-06-16)

Reviews

Quote Originally Posted by AbidingPond View Post
    With Ireland's tour to South Africa about to begin and a lot of injuries to key players how do you rate their chances?

I reckon they will lose the series 3-0.

They were far from their best in the six nations and at the end of a long season and missing some big players I just think they are going hammered.

Hope I'm wrong.
    I hope you are wrong also but I fear you may be right.

4. Default

Definitely heavy underdogs (with good reason) but with injuries having forced schmidts hand we've a team lining out and extended panel that a lot of fans would have wanted to see. Some exciting players going to get game time in a massively intimidating environment and it's going to bring them on for six nations and this is the start of a wc cycle so as long as we don't suffer and complete hidings it should be a good tour!! . . . I hope

Reviews

Quote Originally Posted by SergioPizzorno View Post
    Definitely heavy underdogs (with good reason) but with injuries having forced schmidts hand we've a team lining out and extended panel that a lot of fans would have wanted to see. Some exciting players going to get game time in a massively intimidating environment and it's going to bring them on for six nations and this is the start of a wc cycle so as long as we don't suffer and complete hidings it should be a good tour!! . . . I hope
    Yeah I suppose that is an upside. But it's just a pity that it took so many injuries until players that deserve a chance got it.

Reviews

A historic win for Ireland. Fantastic stuff.

Reviews

Quote Originally Posted by Ketchup View Post
    Super win, well done ireland. Their first win on sa soil. Great stuff and a great day for irish rugby.
    Well done to the u20s also in a great win against the all black babies.

8. The Following User Says Thank You to Cortez For This Useful Post:

Reviews

Great day all round for Irish rugby. Great to see some new faces doing so well under very difficult circumstances.
    The future looks bright.
    ”The greatest trick the devil ever pulled was convincing the world he didn't exist.”

Reviews

I don't know how they did but what a fantastic result.

I am really proud of the team and I apologize for doubting them.

Reviews

Just saw the highlights as I was working so can,t comment too much but this.
    SA rugby is on the wan and lots of their best players are leaving early as there is little future there for them, long term.
    They are trying to use the residence rule to secure their long term future,s.
    That said it was a fantastic result by Ireland considering the ref was poor or biased
    Well done Ireland

" WE ARE CONNACHT "

12. The Following User Says Thank You to willie wacker For This Useful Post:

bettercallsaul (11-06-16)

Reviews

Quote Originally Posted by willie wacker View Post
    Just saw the highlights as I was working so can,t comment too much but this.
    SA rugby is on the wan and lots of their best players are leaving early as there is little future there for them, long term.
    They are trying to use the residence rule to secure their long term future,s.
    That said it was a fantastic result by Ireland considering the ref was poor or biased
    Well done Ireland
    The sending off was just wrong!

The fact he is South African and playing against them makes me believe it was not an error .

14. The Following User Says Thank You to bettercallsaul For This Useful Post:

willie wacker (11-06-16)

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast