Thread: Up & Up

Reviews

Arrow Up & Up

If you haven't seen the new coldplay video check this out.
    Nice to see something original for a change. Its very well done even though its seems slightly hallucinogenic

Put your hand on a hot stove for a minute and it seems like an hour. Sit with a pretty girl for an hour, and it seems like a minute

Albert Einstein

2. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Kinkydub5 For This Useful Post:

irishdeltaforce (05-06-16), shyguyshyguy12 (05-06-16), tom sand (06-06-16)

Thats cool...beats the normal shite you see of a homie grabbing his crotch wearing no shirt while leanin in a shitty car lol

4. The Following User Says Thank You to TriplexXx For This Useful Post:

Kinkydub5 (05-06-16)

Reviews

Quote Originally Posted by TriplexXx View Post
    Thats cool...beats the normal shite you see of a homie grabbing his crotch wearing no shirt while leanin in a shitty car lol
    Lol, that's exactly what I mean. Sick of the rubbish thats released. Either some lad on top of a Ferrari grabbing his crotch with some models around him or cheesy graphics with crappy dancers.
    Intelligent production for a change, in fairness the song isn't bad either. Better from coldplay!
    Put your hand on a hot stove for a minute and it seems like an hour. Sit with a pretty girl for an hour, and it seems like a minute

Albert Einstein

Quote Originally Posted by Kinkydub5 View Post
    Lol, that's exactly what I mean. Sick of the rubbish thats released. Either some lad on top of a Ferrari grabbing his crotch with some models around him or cheesy graphics with crappy dancers.
    Intelligent production for a change, in fairness the song isn't bad either. Better from coldplay!
    Dont gey me wrong some of those videos are actually really good... I like 50 cents video for candy shop... But i think ecery man likes thats video for one reason or another lol