Results 1 to 8 of 8

Thread: Tasting your own cum?

  1. #1
    Join Date
    Apr 2016
    Posts
    593

    Cool Tasting your own cum?

    Have you tried it?

    I have given meself a facial before but never tasted it. I might be fat but I can still stack myself like an accordion and get into position to let it fly into me gob. I am curious to find out what it tastes like; considering trying it after me fish supper. Please share your experiences and what your load tasted like.

  2. #2
    Join Date
    Oct 2013
    Location
    not here anymore.
    Posts
    12,323
    Reviews
    25

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by joe00 View Post
    Have you tried it?

    I have given meself a facial before but never tasted it. I might be fat but I can still stack myself like an accordion and get into position to let it fly into me gob. I am curious to find out what it tastes like; considering trying it after me fish supper. Please share your experiences and what your load tasted like.
    I have been told mine tastes like pineapple

  3. #3

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by joe00 View Post
    Have you tried it?

    I have given meself a facial before but never tasted it. I might be fat but I can still stack myself like an accordion and get into position to let it fly into me gob. I am curious to find out what it tastes like; considering trying it after me fish supper. Please share your experiences and what your load tasted like.
    You might want to wash that manky dick before trying it.

  4. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to TwistedTransistor For This Useful Post:

    AbidingPond (04-06-16), ClarkKent (04-06-16), joe00 (04-06-16), willie wacker (04-06-16)

  5. #4
    Join Date
    Mar 2014
    Location
    Galway
    Posts
    18,967
    Reviews
    68

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by TwistedTransistor View Post
    You might want to wash that manky dick before trying it.
    I,m sure he can give himself a blowjob and clean it at the same time


    " WE ARE CONNACHT "

  6. #5
    Join Date
    May 2013
    Location
    Bedrock
    Posts
    10,553
    Reviews
    47

    Default

    My cum tastes of steak & Guinness or so I've bin told !!

  7. #6
    Join Date
    Apr 2016
    Posts
    593

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by willie wacker View Post
    I,m sure he can give himself a blowjob and clean it at the same time
    I am 6 inches when hard. Definitely can't reach my gob.

  8. #7
    Join Date
    Aug 2015
    Location
    In The Shadows
    Posts
    1,196
    Reviews
    102

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by joe00 View Post
    Have you tried it?

    I have given meself a facial before but never tasted it. I might be fat but I can still stack myself like an accordion and get into position to let it fly into me gob. I am curious to find out what it tastes like; considering trying it after me fish supper. Please share your experiences and what your load tasted like.
    Joe you need to get out more ffs man.

  9. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to dragonjay For This Useful Post:

    ClarkKent (04-06-16), joe00 (05-06-16)

  10. #8
    Join Date
    Nov 2015
    Posts
    1,135

    Default

    I aim for the face but goes over my head, have a picture of Emma Butt on the wall and i try to hit her glasses from over a metre away, its more fun

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •