Page 4 of 28 FirstFirst ... 2345614 ... LastLast

Thread: Brexit

Reviews

Quote Originally Posted by TwistedTransistor View Post
    Ah now, it's a bit early to be calling it for Trump. Since gaining status as the Republican presumptive he's gotten progressively more wobbly. Clinton has recently started to focus her attacks on him which means she smells blood. Of course she still hasn't managed to shake Sanders yet either. It could be Sanders and Boris in the sack
    Dear god,you have to pity America when the system leaves them with the option of Clinton or Trump..... Sanders won't make it,pity as he would have been the best option.

2. The Following User Says Thank You to bettercallsaul For This Useful Post:

TwistedTransistor (04-06-16)

Reviews

Quote Originally Posted by lactatinglucy View Post
    Semi retiring my dear! Website will be up soon and I'll be camming ect instead of offering meets.
    It's time to chill out and start looking after no.1. I might even try dating and see if I can bag myself hubby no.2!!!
    I don't think some of you guys know how utterly exhausting this work can be (physically and mentally). Breaks are good x
    Good luck with the new venture,keep posting if you have time and the inclination,you are a breath of fresh air here.

Reviews

Quote Originally Posted by TonyB View Post
    They leave and who will follow.
    Difficult times ahead if they go.

Personally I think they won't but it's a tight call
    The French and The Germans will love it as they carve up the spoils between them, achieving what they couldn't through war in the past!
    Ride them on the beaches!

Quote Originally Posted by bettercallsaul View Post
    Dear god,you have to pity America when the system leaves them with the option of Clinton or Trump..... Sanders won't make it,pity as he would have been the best option.
    It really is a pity. Unfortunately Mr Sanders is too ideologically motivated for the establishment so it won't be.

When it comes to a choice between Trump and Clinton you've got to wonder if it's even worth voting.

6. The Following User Says Thank You to TwistedTransistor For This Useful Post:

bettercallsaul (04-06-16)

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by bettercallsaul View Post
    Do we actually think that the world leaders will allow Trump to be elected?
    .....I'm hoping someone puts an end to his tomfoolery before this ends very badly.....I mean it started off as a hilarious joke and then shit turned real very quickly.
    I guess one saving grace is that the majority of Trump supporters are people who wouldn't usually vote. Therefore lets hope and assume that when poll day comes round, they don't turn up!
    In saying that, this is how the bloody lib dems got in, they got all the students who would never usually vote to turn up on polling day on fake promises of scrapping student fees. Look how that turned out......
    Fuck, if Trump gets in we had better brace ourselves! You don't give a petulant child the red button, you sit them on the bold chair and make them think about their actions. I'm all for finding Trump a bold chair.....

My Milkshake Brings All The Boys To The Yard

8. The Following User Says Thank You to lactatinglucy For This Useful Post:

bettercallsaul (04-06-16)

Reviews

So next year we might have Trump & Boris the bold Johnson as the leaders of the U.S & U.K.

Fuck maybe Putin & Kim Yung Un aren't so bad after all.
    Last edited by Barney Rubble; 04-06-16 at 22:38. Reason: & Enda Kenny's a great fella !!

10. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Barney Rubble For This Useful Post:

sixfourblond (05-06-16)

Do we actually think that the world leaders will allow Trump to be elected?
    .....I'm hoping someone puts an end to his tomfoolery before this ends very badly.....I mean it started off as a hilarious joke and then shit turned real very quickly.
    I guess one saving grace is that the majority of Trump supporters are people who wouldn't usually vote. Therefore lets hope and assume that when poll day comes round, they don't turn up!
    In saying that, this is how the bloody lib dems got in, they got all the students who would never usually vote to turn up on polling day on fake promises of scrapping student fees. Look how that turned out......
    Fuck, if Trump gets in we had better brace ourselves! You don't give a petulant child the red button, you sit them on the bold chair and make them think about their actions. I'm all for finding Trump a bold chair.....
    The worrying thing is that the GOP are starting to line up behind him.

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Barney Rubble View Post
    So next year we might have Trump & Boris the bold Johnson as the leaders of the U.S & U.K.

Fuck maybe Putin & Kim Yung Un aren't so bad after all.

This dude!

13. The Following User Says Thank You to lactatinglucy For This Useful Post:

TwistedTransistor (04-06-16)

This dude!

That's a real leader right there.

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by TwistedTransistor View Post
    That's a real leader right there.
    "Give me back my pen"

16. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to lactatinglucy For This Useful Post:

TonyB (23-06-16), TwistedTransistor (04-06-16)

Page 4 of 28 FirstFirst ... 2345614 ... LastLast