Page 22 of 28 FirstFirst ... 122021222324 ... LastLast

Thread: Brexit

Reviews

Quote Originally Posted by willie wacker View Post
    Sure everyone in NI is entitled to an Irish passport and he knows that
    Since the vote there has been a large upsurge in applications for passports
    My point is that a member (if he still is)of the DUP, is promoting Northern Irelanders to take out Southern passports despite the DUP's normal dislike and avoidance of all things south of the border.

Definite irony whatever about the Alanis song.
    <><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><>
    Shalom/salaam.
    10,000 years of Middle Eastern civilisation and the place is not at peace but rather in pieces.

Reviews

Quote Originally Posted by alcatel View Post
    My point is that a member (if he still is)of the DUP, is promoting Northern Irelanders to take out Southern passports despite the DUP's normal dislike and avoidance of all things south of the border.

Definite irony whatever about the Alanis song.
    They have always been that way and don,t be surprised if he has an Irish passport

" WE ARE CONNACHT "

Reviews

Quote Originally Posted by willie wacker View Post
    They have always been that way and don,t be surprised if he has an Irish passport
    Some of those Russian spies deported from the USA and the (presumed) Israeli hit squad that killed that Arab in Dubai also had Irish passports (issued under false pretences).
    So he's in good company.
    <><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><>
    Shalom/salaam.
    10,000 years of Middle Eastern civilisation and the place is not at peace but rather in pieces.

Reviews

Quote Originally Posted by Cortez View Post
    I disagree with you there, he gave the people the referendum, told them not to leave, they didn't listen to him. He can walk away now with a "ye can clean up the mess now lads.......I'm off"

For a Tory I thought he was alright.
    The thing is that Cameron promised the referendum before the last election because he was afraid of loosing seats to UKIP & though he got a Conservative majority at what cost ? It's the biggest fuck up that could have happened.

Quote Originally Posted by TwistedTransistor View Post
    Personally I'm hoping it means an influx of English ladies, we need a lot more of them.
    But why????? We already have Rachel

Reviews

Quote Originally Posted by alcatel View Post
    Some of those Russian spies deported from the USA and the (presumed) Israeli hit squad that killed that Arab in Dubai also had Irish passports (issued under false pretences).
    So he's in good company.
    What was that thread this morning in some foreign language. Seemed to be references to driving licences & passports. Didn't understand the lingo so don't know what they were at.

Ireland it's too small , don't have market for all the ladies, and uk he's leaving , not change the laws, make the counts, no reason for her's change.
    Yola an angel with honey

Reviews

I was in England when I heard the news, thought remain had it all sewn up to be honest but you think you know something, anyway it keeps getting better and better each time over there for me and the Mother and Daughter think i'm the best thing since sliced bread, the English women truly are a wonderful breed, they're even taking now about coming over and visiting Longford City
    Last edited by hadaway; 27-06-16 at 15:57.

Reviews

Quote Originally Posted by hadaway View Post
    I was in England when I heard the news, thought remain had it all sewn up to be honest but you thing you know something, anyway it keeps getting better and better each time over here for me and the Mother and Daughter think i'm the best thing since sliced bread, the England women truly are a wonderful breed, they're even taking now about coming over and visiting Longford City
    That's where they filmed most of slumdog Millionaire, right?

Reviews

Quote Originally Posted by bettercallsaul View Post
    That's where they filmed most of slumdog Millionaire, right?
    Never thought that Longford was that Glamorous !!!!

" WE ARE CONNACHT "

11. The Following User Says Thank You to willie wacker For This Useful Post:

bettercallsaul (27-06-16)

Page 22 of 28 FirstFirst ... 122021222324 ... LastLast