Page 18 of 28 FirstFirst ... 81617181920 ... LastLast

Thread: Brexit

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by UB40 View Post
    Can Brexit be reversed now that reality has set in?
    As far as I know it can be reversed. Doesnt it have to go through the House of common and lords and be signed off? I have a feeling either the UK will push to renegotiate EU membership or have another referendum now that some are thinking they have made a mistake. This shite that the Irish gov are throwing around is only scaremongering us to thinking we need the EU. We can still trade just fine with the UK. Yep things will be a bit funny for a while but will pass.

Westside.

2. The Following User Says Thank You to Westsidex For This Useful Post:

SteveB (26-06-16)

Reviews

Quote Originally Posted by Westsidex View Post
    As far as I know it can be reversed. Doesnt it have to go through the House of common and lords and be signed off? I have a feeling either the UK will push to renegotiate EU membership or have another referendum now that some are thinking they have made a mistake. This shite that the Irish gov are throwing around is only scaremongering us to thinking we need the EU. We can still trade just fine with the UK. Yep things will be a bit funny for a while but will pass.

Westside.
    Yes to a large extent I agree.
    The UK will still trade with us.
    OK things will change, trade won't go as well but shit happens.

Our government has its head so far up the backside of the EU they believe their own lies

Reviews

I see another referendum coming. The empire is dead. Its time the Scots and the Welsh started building walls.
    Last edited by philipkntz; 26-06-16 at 12:40.

Reviews

UK European Commissioner, Jonathan Hill, resigns yesterday, ln the wake of the Brexit result citing his disappointment at the result.
    Nine of labour's shadow cabinet resign en masse, today in an attempt to force the resignation of Labour leader Jeremy Corbin, criticising his handling of the Brexit campaign.
    <><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><>
    Shalom/salaam.
    10,000 years of Middle Eastern civilisation and the place is not at peace but rather in pieces.

Reviews

Quote Originally Posted by alcatel View Post
    UK European Commissioner, Jonathan Hill, resigns yesterday, ln the wake of the Brexit result citing his disappointment at the result.
    Nine of labour's shadow cabinet resign en masse, today in an attempt to force the resignation of Labour leader Jeremy Corbin, criticising his handling of the Brexit campaign.
    It,s 11 now and I,d say more to follow
    Jeremy Corbin now has no mandate to lead Labour when you consider he wants more emigration and the UK people don,t

" WE ARE CONNACHT "

7. The Following User Says Thank You to willie wacker For This Useful Post:

alcatel (26-06-16)

Reviews

Sunderland voted decisively for Brexit.
    In Sunderland, the Nissan car plant employs 5-6,000 people, produces close to half a million cars annually, 80,% of which is exported.
    Nissan overall employ 8,000 and 32,000 ancillary jobs in Britain depend on Nissan(parts suppliers, dealerships, etc).

In Sunderland the turkeys vote for Christmas.
    Shalom/salaam.
    10,000 years of Middle Eastern civilisation and the place is not at peace but rather in pieces.

Reviews

Rumours are rife that Article 50 (which needs to be activated by the UK to begin the process of leaving the EU) may never be triggered.
    Last edited by SteveB; 26-06-16 at 19:06.

Reviews

Quote Originally Posted by SteveB View Post
    Rumours are rife that Article 50 (which needs to be activated by the UK to begin the process of leaving the EU) my never be triggered.
    Supposedly the Parliament doesn't have to act on this referendum, should they choose not to.
    If they don't of course there will be major ructions and recriminations from many on the leave side.
    Shalom/salaam.

Reviews

Quote Originally Posted by SteveB View Post
    Rumours are rife that Article 50 (which needs to be activated by the UK to begin the process of leaving the EU) may never be triggered.
    what about
    the people have spoken
    and all that

Reviews

Quote Originally Posted by tom sand View Post
    what about
    the people have spoken
    and all that
    Do an Ireland on it,ask them again so they get it right

13. The Following User Says Thank You to bettercallsaul For This Useful Post:

tom sand (26-06-16)

Page 18 of 28 FirstFirst ... 81617181920 ... LastLast