Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Results 1 to 10 of 11

Thread: licking arse

  1. #1

    Default licking arse

    I like rimming but some girls asses taste better than others and the ones you expect to be mouth watering just aren't

  2. #2
    Join Date
    Apr 2016
    Posts
    593

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by TheBoys View Post
    I like rimming but some girls asses taste better than others and the ones you expect to be mouth watering just aren't
    You just don't know until you get stuck in there with your tongue. I like hairy little assholes; something cute about them.

  3. #3

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by joe00 View Post
    You just don't know until you get stuck in there with your tongue. I like hairy little assholes; something cute about them.
    no way, last thing I want is tooth flossing when I am stuck in there

  4. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to TheBoys For This Useful Post:

    blue rebel (01-06-16), irishdeltaforce (01-06-16)

  5. #4
    Join Date
    Dec 2014
    Posts
    5,052
    Reviews
    26

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by TheBoys View Post
    no way, last thing I want is tooth flossing when I am stuck in there
    Joe was thinking Male arseholes I presume as a woman with a hairy ass would not look to appetising.

  6. #5

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by blue rebel View Post
    Joe was thinking Male arseholes I presume as a woman with a hairy ass would not look to appetising.
    be ok if you had no teeth

  7. #6
    Join Date
    Jul 2013
    Location
    cork
    Posts
    4,240
    Reviews
    21

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by TheBoys View Post
    I like rimming but some girls asses taste better than others and the ones you expect to be mouth watering just aren't
    I was amazed how much i did enjoy it when i tried it for the first time but that had a lot to do with the ass i started with the delectable ass of Melek. And i've tasted some delicious asses since. I have to say I'm not into hairy asses so far i've been extremely lucky that way. I can actually say now i almost enjoy rimming as much as eating pussy very nearly. But that's probably because i've been very lucky with the ladies i've seen so far.

  8. The Following User Says Thank You to circumcised guy For This Useful Post:

    irishdeltaforce (01-06-16)

  9. #7
    Join Date
    Nov 2008
    Location
    ddublin west
    Posts
    3,661
    Blog Entries
    5
    Reviews
    34

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by TheBoys View Post
    I like rimming but some girls asses taste better than others and the ones you expect to be mouth watering just aren't
    A really good fart can change the experience,,,and taste.

  10. #8
    Join Date
    Jun 2011
    Location
    In your horny dreams :)
    Posts
    6,854
    Blog Entries
    13

    Default

    Did someone say they like to lick a hairy little ass

    ♥ Miss Renatha Lopez ♥
    Escort Of The Month - Five Times

    ~*~ holidays ~*~

  11. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Renatha Lopez For This Useful Post:

    Barney Rubble (02-06-16), irishdeltaforce (01-06-16), joe00 (01-06-16)

  12. #9
    Join Date
    May 2012
    Location
    In the doghouse
    Posts
    3,583
    Reviews
    37

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by bollocks View Post
    A really good fart can change the experience,,,and taste.
    Worse still....a shart.

  13. The Following User Says Thank You to justfrank44 For This Useful Post:

    joe00 (01-06-16)

  14. #10
    Join Date
    Apr 2016
    Posts
    593

    Default

    Women don't fart, burp, shart or shit.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •