Quote Originally Posted by TheWaffler View Post
When you are asked by a lady at the beginning of an appointment, "how long would you like to stay?" And you reply "30 minutes please" and the lady says "that will be €50 for 30mins" and you agree to pay that amount then 30 minutes it's what you should get.

I was very polite to this lady but she was only interested in taking my money and getting me back out the door asap. She would not even try a position I like and all other lady's I've been to have enjoyed with no complaints.

I've been to see plenty of €50 lady's and granted some do rush you but the majority let you see out the time you've paid for and don't rush you when you want to take it slow and try a few different positions.

I know this is a black market business with no receipts or right to redress, so the only way of making other punters aware of rip off lady's is through the review system which this lady has opted out of or through this forum.

This miss E we are talking about is a good looking girl, if her attitude had been better I probably would have made her a regular. Pity.
I agree, but €50 girls that have opted out are very risky.

Sounds like you are generally doing okay though, so you must be a likable chap.