Thread: Time paid for v orgasms.

Threaded View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
  1. Default Time paid for v orgasms.

Ok, I admit it, I have an extremely sensitive cock. I'm unsure if its a blessing or an infliction though, as I'm one of these lads who can cum inside the first five minutes, but after a brief recovery period, I'm good to go again, usually climaxing in the next five to ten minutes again.

I usually explain this to girls when I initiate the phone call, explaining that I cum quickly, but what I like, is maybe a hand, or blow job at the beginning of appointment to point of climax, (and get it out of the way) then maybe a quick massage so I can recover, then some sex in the last say fifteen minutes of the meeting.

I guess my question is to punters and ladies alike, do you think this is normal/fair?

To be fair, most girls have no issue with it, in so long as i understand that I have a 30min appointment.

Others tell me I can cum once then I must leave.

Surely paying for a 30min appointment should mean getting thirty minutes of time? Prices paid are based on time with the lady, not orgasm based?

With my cumming capabilities, I think its a bit pointless paying 80-100€ for an appointment I will be shown the door from, five minutes in because have climaxed?

Interested to hear opinions from others on this.

Thanks.
    Last edited by BacardiacArrest; 31-05-16 at 07:25. Reason: Added.

2. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to BacardiacArrest For This Useful Post:

Arthur Guinness (31-05-16), bollocks (01-06-16), james12013 (31-05-16)