Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Results 1 to 10 of 19

Thread: Using the toilet in front of partner

  1. #1
    Join Date
    Jun 2014
    Location
    Valhalla
    Posts
    8,137

    Default Using the toilet in front of partner

    Do you feel comfortable going to the toilet in front of your other half?

    According to this, women feel comfortable using the toilet in front of their partners after 7.5 months.
    http://www.dailymail.co.uk/femail/ar...-5-months.html

    My girlfriend uses the toilet in front of me if we are in the bathroom together, but only for a pee of course and this was after 6 months.
    Death comes to all of us, sometimes sooner than we expect.

    Don't live your day like it is your last, but live it like it is your first.
    New, exciting and fun

  2. The Following User Says Thank You to Floki For This Useful Post:

    Wolverine (28-05-16)

  3. #2
    Join Date
    Jun 2014
    Location
    dublin
    Posts
    1,208
    Reviews
    21

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Floki View Post
    Do you feel comfortable going to the toilet in front of your other half?

    According to this, women feel comfortable using the toilet in front of their partners after 7.5 months.
    http://www.dailymail.co.uk/femail/ar...-5-months.html

    My girlfriend uses the toilet in front of me if we are in the bathroom together, but only for a pee of course and this was after 6 months.
    yeah I would after all if u have 2 go u have 2 go

  4. The Following User Says Thank You to ilovepussy123 For This Useful Post:

    bollocks (28-05-16)

  5. #3
    Join Date
    Oct 2013
    Location
    not here anymore.
    Posts
    12,323
    Reviews
    25

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Floki View Post
    Do you feel comfortable going to the toilet in front of your other half?

    According to this, women feel comfortable using the toilet in front of their partners after 7.5 months.
    http://www.dailymail.co.uk/femail/ar...-5-months.html

    My girlfriend uses the toilet in front of me if we are in the bathroom together, but only for a pee of course and this was after 6 months.
    That's serious bladder control, well done to her.

  6. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to bettercallsaul For This Useful Post:

    blue rebel (28-05-16), ClarkKent (28-05-16), Super ModeratorFloki (28-05-16), TonyB (29-05-16)

  7. #4
    Join Date
    Jun 2014
    Location
    Valhalla
    Posts
    8,137

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by bettercallsaul View Post
    That's serious bladder control, well done to her.
    Let me rephrase that.

    She uses the toilet on a regular basis like any other person, but she only started to use the toilet in front of me after we have been together for 6 months.

    Thank you and now you are banned
    Death comes to all of us, sometimes sooner than we expect.

    Don't live your day like it is your last, but live it like it is your first.
    New, exciting and fun

  8. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Floki For This Useful Post:

    bettercallsaul (28-05-16), ClarkKent (28-05-16), lactatinglucy (28-05-16), Super ModeratorTheNightShift (29-05-16), tom sand (28-05-16)

  9. #5
    Join Date
    Oct 2013
    Location
    not here anymore.
    Posts
    12,323
    Reviews
    25

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Floki View Post
    Let me rephrase that.

    She uses the toilet on a regular basis like any other person, but she only started to use the toilet in front of me after we have been together for 6 months.

    Thank you and now you are banned
    It's nowhere near as impressive.

  10. The Following User Says Thank You to bettercallsaul For This Useful Post:

    Super ModeratorFloki (28-05-16)

  11. #6
    Join Date
    Apr 2008
    Location
    North Korea
    Posts
    16,828
    Reviews
    57

    Default

    My partner still never uses the toilet in front of me, if I walk into our room and the en-suite door is open she will close it. Ok it's nice to know a lady is getting comfortable in your presence but at the same time it's also nice for a lady to remain so, just because you're close doesn't mean she has to let me see her crap and fart, do ladies fart?

  12. The Following User Says Thank You to anon361 For This Useful Post:

    tom sand (28-05-16)

  13. #7
    Join Date
    Oct 2013
    Location
    not here anymore.
    Posts
    12,323
    Reviews
    25

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by anon361 View Post
    My partner still never uses the toilet in front of me, if I walk into our room and the en-suite door is open she will close it. Ok it's nice to know a lady is getting comfortable in your presence but at the same time it's also nice for a lady to remain so, just because you're close doesn't mean she has to let me see her crap and fart, do ladies fart?
    Spoils it when she shouts "I dropped a big deuce'

  14. #8
    Join Date
    Aug 2012
    Location
    Downtown
    Posts
    3,428
    Reviews
    11

    Default

    Yes no problem -its called 'doing a Fr Stone'

    Someone will probably supply s picture!!

  15. #9
    Join Date
    Apr 2008
    Location
    North Korea
    Posts
    16,828
    Reviews
    57

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Clueless View Post
    Yes no problem -its called 'doing a Fr Stone'

    Someone will probably supply s picture!!


  16. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to anon361 For This Useful Post:

    Barney Rubble (28-05-16), Clueless (28-05-16), Super ModeratorFloki (28-05-16)

  17. #10
    Join Date
    Apr 2016
    Location
    Metropolis
    Posts
    986

    Default

    Haha bathrooms are like Vegas; what happens there stays there, it's a judgement free zone. Everybody poos and everybody farts.

    Having said this, Mrs Shadow has in our 7 years together never done any lady business in front of me while sober.

  18. The Following User Says Thank You to ClarkKent For This Useful Post:

    tom sand (28-05-16)

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •