Results 1 to 10 of 10

Thread: Wily Wacking Boo Boo

  1. #1
    Join Date
    Sep 2007
    Location
    Dublin
    Posts
    1,103
    Reviews
    41

    Default Wily Wacking Boo Boo

    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	Boo-Boo_Bear.png 
Views:	2 
Size:	53.0 KB 
ID:	116883

    Another nonsense thread for this evening, a short improvisation. Shit i know but my mind is
    bollocks at the moment.


    For this improve i christen thee the wacker Boo Boo to Docs Yoki.

    Where's Boo Boo? The Doc will be back in a bit he just stuffing his face with a picnic basket

    All quip replys try and work in the key word BOO.


    I'm back in 45 the match is on, toddle Doo

  2. #2
    Join Date
    Oct 2013
    Location
    not here anymore.
    Posts
    12,323
    Reviews
    25

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by F-Dub View Post
    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	Boo-Boo_Bear.png 
Views:	2 
Size:	53.0 KB 
ID:	116883

    Another nonsense thread for this evening, a short improvisation. Shit i know but my mind is
    bollocks at the moment.


    For this improve i christen thee the wacker Boo Boo to Docs Yoki.

    Where's Boo Boo? The Doc will be back in a bit he just stuffing his face with a picnic basket

    All quip replys try and work in the key word BOO.


    I'm back in 45 the match is on, toddle Doo
    If you ever had it then it's time to report it lost.

  3. #3
    Join Date
    Oct 2011
    Posts
    681
    Reviews
    10

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by F-Dub View Post
    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	Boo-Boo_Bear.png 
Views:	2 
Size:	53.0 KB 
ID:	116883

    Another nonsense thread for this evening, a short improvisation. Shit i know but my mind is
    bollocks at the moment.


    For this improve i christen thee the wacker Boo Boo to Docs Yoki.

    Where's Boo Boo? The Doc will be back in a bit he just stuffing his face with a picnic basket

    All quip replys try and work in the key word BOO.


    I'm back in 45 the match is on, toddle Doo
    There were acid tabs in the late seventies with BOO BOO on them,have you found some?

  4. #4
    Join Date
    Sep 2007
    Location
    Dublin
    Posts
    1,103
    Reviews
    41

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by bettercallsaul View Post
    If you ever had it then it's time to report it lost.
    Sent out the search party, found it on the map, sorted booyah


    Jesus 1-1 in the match

  5. The Following User Says Thank You to F-Dub For This Useful Post:

    bettercallsaul (27-05-16)

  6. #5
    Join Date
    Apr 2009
    Posts
    18,152
    Reviews
    8

    Default

    Yer all fucking eejits.
    I'm not insane, I'm adorably bonkers!!!

    Frumsp & LDM Industries

  7. #6
    Join Date
    Oct 2013
    Location
    not here anymore.
    Posts
    12,323
    Reviews
    25

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by ladiesman217 View Post
    Yer all fucking eejits.
    Cunts! ...........

  8. #7
    Join Date
    Sep 2007
    Location
    Dublin
    Posts
    1,103
    Reviews
    41

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by ladiesman217 View Post
    Yer all fucking eejits.
    Correct

  9. #8
    Join Date
    Sep 2007
    Location
    Dublin
    Posts
    1,103
    Reviews
    41

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by peru View Post
    There were acid tabs in the late seventies with BOO BOO on them,have you found some?
    Good random fact..Boo who

  10. #9
    Join Date
    Apr 2009
    Posts
    18,152
    Reviews
    8

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by bettercallsaul View Post
    Cunts! ...........
    3 cunts walk into a bar. 1 of them walks up to the counter and orders the drinks, the other 2 sit down near the pool table. Freaky looking chick comes in, obvious camel toe is obvious. 3 cunts have their their drinks and talk about the elephant in the room. One of the cunts goes to the jacks. The cunt sees an even bigger cunt in the jacks. Both cunts are horny fuckers and go at each other immediately. Drag each other into one of the cubicles and start scissoring. Literal cunts were literal.

    Disclaimer: the above was posted by a humanoid of very questionable sanity. In fact there really is no question, this fucker needs locking up in an insane asylum. I mean did you read that shit above? What kinda fucking nutjob writes that shit? Get the fucking paddy wagon, strait jacket and doctors in white coats and move this fucker before he hurts someone!
    I'm not insane, I'm adorably bonkers!!!

    Frumsp & LDM Industries

  11. #10
    Join Date
    Oct 2013
    Location
    not here anymore.
    Posts
    12,323
    Reviews
    25

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by ladiesman217 View Post
    3 cunts walk into a bar. 1 of them walks up to the counter and orders the drinks, the other 2 sit down near the pool table. Freaky looking chick comes in, obvious camel toe is obvious. 3 cunts have their their drinks and talk about the elephant in the room. One of the cunts goes to the jacks. The cunt sees an even bigger cunt in the jacks. Both cunts are horny fuckers and go at each other immediately. Drag each other into one of the cubicles and start scissoring. Literal cunts were literal.

    Disclaimer: the above was posted by a humanoid of very questionable sanity. In fact there really is no question, this fucker needs locking up in an insane asylum. I mean did you read that shit above? What kinda fucking nutjob writes that shit? Get the fucking paddy wagon, strait jacket and doctors in white coats and move this fucker before he hurts someone!
    What happened the Elephant in the room? Did he eat peanuts?

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •