Thread: Thank you dublin g. A**** n

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Reviews

Quote Originally Posted by Epsilon View Post
    Its code.. she is trying to conatct the mother ship... she is an alien spy... part of an advance party. she is sending reports back to the mother ship so they can plan thier invasion.... Or... she is just off her head.....

yeah put the mothership has switched of communication, they dont want the fruitloop back either

nbt

Reviews

Quote Originally Posted by ninebythree View Post
    yeah put the mothership has switched of communication, they dont want the fruitloop back either

nbt
    What do you mean, they dont wanther back.. she cant stay here.. we dont want her either... planet earth is fucked... global warming, fossil fuel crisis.. polar bears..word recession, banks collapsing, roxy mature and famine.... i'm packing my bags and moving to pluto.... she will never think of coming there..

3. Default

Quote Originally Posted by Epsilon View Post
    What do you mean, they dont wanther back.. she cant stay here.. we dont want her either... planet earth is fucked... global warming, fossil fuel crisis.. polar bears..word recession, banks collapsing, roxy mature and famine.... i'm packing my bags and moving to pluto.... she will never think of coming there..

Espilon nimebetree and ber. you need too bee vary carfull. i not liking you upsitting my butch. i youz doont stop you will to deal with me and i not fraid to kill youz all. so bee carfull.

Geburt.
    I gooing to truck down Ber, And mike him have sux with my Butch...

id say ur gone anyway grunt