Results 1 to 8 of 8

Thread: What's the funniest thing you have seen in an Escort Enounter

  1. #1
    Join Date
    Jun 2013
    Posts
    1,913
    Reviews
    2

    Default What's the funniest thing you have seen in an Escort Enounter

    Nothing really stands out for in this respect in Ireland, except one particular lady being unable to open a condom!
    BTW we eventually managed to get it open, eventually!
    Last edited by The Libertarian; 25-05-16 at 17:46.
    Ride them on the beaches!

  2. #2
    Join Date
    Mar 2014
    Location
    Navan Happy Christmas xxx UpdatesTwitter
    Posts
    5,062

    Default

    Please I need a mind wipe ...........
    Clickerty Click >> https://twitter.com/KissJosephine << Its 2307 on Twitter

    Navan 15-19 Christmas starts 20th December Have a Merry one folks

  3. The Following User Says Thank You to Irish Josephine For This Useful Post:

    tom sand (25-05-16)

  4. #3
    Join Date
    Sep 2011
    Location
    Ireland
    Posts
    4,645
    Blog Entries
    3

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by The Libertarian View Post
    Nothing really stands out for in this respect in Ireland, except one particular lady being unable to open a condom!
    BTW we eventually managed to get it open, eventually!
    It happened to me a lot in the last few days
    Lack of practice I guess .
    I do hate it when it happens
    Retiring for good soon
    Check out My Website
    www.theartofsofttouch.com

  5. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to ana massage For This Useful Post:

    tom sand (25-05-16), willie wacker (25-05-16)

  6. #4
    Join Date
    Sep 2014
    Location
    far far away
    Posts
    7,680
    Reviews
    1

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Irish Josephine View Post
    Please I need a mind wipe ...........
    i hope you have seen men in black Josephine
    other wise you will not get this joke
    and for people that have not
    its not a dildo

  7. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to tom sand For This Useful Post:

    F-Dub (25-05-16), Escort AdvertiserIrish Josephine (25-05-16), Wolverine (25-05-16)

  8. #5
    Join Date
    Mar 2014
    Location
    Navan Happy Christmas xxx UpdatesTwitter
    Posts
    5,062

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by tom sand View Post
    i hope you have seen men in black Josephine
    other wise you will not get this joke
    and for people that have not
    its not a dildo
    Oh Lord you have just reminded me of the man who wants me to get a zapper.
    Not even sure what it is anyone I have asked thinks he means a cattle prod!!
    Clickerty Click >> https://twitter.com/KissJosephine << Its 2307 on Twitter

    Navan 15-19 Christmas starts 20th December Have a Merry one folks

  9. The Following User Says Thank You to Irish Josephine For This Useful Post:

    tom sand (25-05-16)

  10. #6
    Join Date
    Mar 2014
    Location
    Galway
    Posts
    18,967
    Reviews
    68

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by ana massage View Post
    It happened to me a lot in the last few days
    Lack of practice I guess .
    I do hate it when it happens
    Practice makes perfect


    " WE ARE CONNACHT "

  11. The Following User Says Thank You to willie wacker For This Useful Post:

    ana massage (25-05-16)

  12. #7
    Join Date
    Sep 2014
    Location
    far far away
    Posts
    7,680
    Reviews
    1

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Irish Josephine View Post
    Oh Lord you have just reminded me of the man who wants me to get a zapper.
    Not even sure what it is anyone I have asked thinks he means a cattle prod!!

    ................................

  13. #8
    Join Date
    Sep 2007
    Location
    Dublin
    Posts
    1,124
    Reviews
    41

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by willie wacker View Post
    Practice makes perfect
    Wrong spelling it is

    Practice makes purrrrr...fect

  14. The Following User Says Thank You to F-Dub For This Useful Post:

    willie wacker (25-05-16)

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •