Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: I never knew i ll enjoy this so much......

Hell,EP,i felt like that for ages like loving myself,now i am feeling like loving yourself......
    I never tought that it could happen.

opposites meet.........i think we re destined for each other ........

At the start we were telling each other to piss off,i was making anti-EP signatures,now we love each other.......

Isn't it so romantic..........??????

Does that mean we can repeat?

But next time it has to be more public than IFSC.........any suggestions?
    I m still lurking sometimes ;-)

Reviews

Quote Originally Posted by annasavicha View Post
    Hell,EP,i felt like that for ages like loving myself,now i am feeling like loving yourself......
    I never tought that it could happen.

opposites meet.........i think we re destined for each other ........

At the start we were telling each other to piss off,i was making anti-EP signatures,now we love each other.......

Isn't it so romantic..........??????

Does that mean we can repeat?

But next time it has to be more public than IFSC.........any suggestions?
    Jeez lovely slow down lets take it slow, but yes it is very romantic cos I'm getting that loving feeling too though its offputting that so many others love u here dont mind them I dont wana share u I LOVE U MORE

Quote Originally Posted by experienced punter View Post
    Jeez lovely slow down lets take it slow, but yes it is very romantic cos I'm getting that loving feeling too though its offputting that so many others love u here dont mind them I dont wana share u I LOVE U MORE
    Huh........EP.........i don't know how to tell you but this always has been an issue for guys that love me
    EP,you need to be happy that others love me too,as it proove i am alright,if no one would love me,u would need to start to think something is not ok with me..............

EP,you know what is the most important thing,that you are the one that i love,.......if they love me,let them..........

You dont have to share me. As for that u need 2,and if i cant respond them it means there s only 1........

So hope issue is solved.

I love you less than tomorrow but more than yesterday

Reviews

Quote Originally Posted by annasavicha View Post
    Huh........EP.........i don't know how to tell you but this always has been an issue for guys that love me
    EP,you need to be happy that others love me too,as it proove i am alright,if no one would love me,u would need to start to think something is not ok with me..............

EP,you know what is the most important thing,that you are the one that i love,.......if they love me,let them..........

You dont have to share me. As for that u need 2,and if i cant respond them it means there s only 1........

So hope issue is solved.

I love you less than tomorrow but more than yesterday
    Anna, to you and other girls it is just sex, just another guy, another payday.
    But for some of us men, you are a cool, cool breeze in the desert of our life

And we will carry the sweet memory of you forever.......

Reviews

Default Goodnite Anna

off to watch match in pub

sending u much Love

Goodnite EP

I will be off to cinema soon.

Sending u more Love

Quote Originally Posted by roryman View Post
    Anna, to you and other girls it is just sex, just another guy, another payday.
    But for some of us men, you are a cool, cool breeze in the desert of our life

And we will carry the sweet memory of you forever.......
    Rory is a bit wrong.
    When i am feeling like another guy another payday i never work that day,like today,like before yesterday and some other days.
    If i ever feel like i HAVE TO meet some guy,i tell him i cant meet him any more....

So i might carry some sweet memorys too.........

You think woman think or feel different?

Maybe nofuckgivving moneygrabbers,but not me.

I care about attitude and being treated nice,and safety,and that s why i have so many rules and boundaries as i want to know i am meeting right people and ones that put enough effort in it are nice already without even doing anything yet......

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12