Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Thread: Bulls

Reviews

Quote Originally Posted by bollocks View Post
    Thanks Alcatel, for that useful information.........but............,does a cow come into heat just once a year, or more often?
    Would a city person make a good farmer, or part time farmer......seems a very easy job, just watching bulls fucking or cows lesbianing.
    By the way would it be dangerous to be in a field with cows in heat?
    How come that one horse can service hundreds of horses?
    I thought nowadays it was all A! for cattle
    In school the careers teacher never suggested farming as a career.........
    But then many farmers seem to find it hard to meet (meat) women.
    How long does she stay in heat?
    Cow will stay in heat for 12 to 24 hours.
    And, if cycling normally will come in heat every 21. days until she gets pregnant. Will only get pregnant in this heat period. An aggressive bull is the danger not the cows in heat. AI is used more for milk cows than suckler/meat breed cows.
    AI gives access to high genetic merit bulls but it can be difficult to spot suckler cows in heat and difficult to bring them in for insemination. Even with AI, after a number of weeks a bull tends to be let in to mop up any cows that may have been missed.
    If the farmer is doing the heat detection he/she. will probably be looking 3 and maybe even 5 times a day at the cows.
    A city person becoming a farmer would say, where did I go wrong? Though I think I have a distant relative, brought up in Dublin who did become a farmer. His father came from the country though .
    So if you have a million or two to spare, buy a farm and go forth and multiply your cows. You will probably find yourself working far longer than the average industrial worker for less than the average industrial wage.
    <><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><>
    Shalom/salaam.
    10,000 years of Middle Eastern civilisation and the place is not at peace but rather in pieces.

Reviews

This has been the most successful Bollocks bull thread in a while.
    Shalom/salaam.
    10,000 years of Middle Eastern civilisation and the place is not at peace but rather in pieces.

Reviews

How long does she stay in heat?
    a day or so or until the horny girl is fully satisfied either by a local Bull or AI Man
    Last edited by hadaway; 29-05-16 at 10:36.

Reviews

old bull and a young bull in a field....

young: look at all those cows down there! lets run down and fuck one!!

old: no, lets walk down and fuck them all

5. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to funlover12 For This Useful Post:

alcatel (29-05-16), bollocks (31-05-16), Clueless (29-05-16)

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by SteveB View Post
    Bulls if they are left to their own devices (they seldom are) usually will have a favourite cow.
    This cow will then be picked upon and bullied (no pun intended) by the other cows.
    Bit like humans, animals.
    This makes me sad. Maybe the bull just wants to settle down with his chosen cow, have a few calves and live happily ever after.....

Maybe the bull doesn't want to have sexy time with all the cows but instead spend his life in domestic bliss. Instead he has to have meaningless sex with loads of cows and spend his life alone.

Poor bull. It's this stuff that makes me glad Im vegan.

My Milkshake Brings All The Boys To The Yard

Reviews

Quote Originally Posted by lactatinglucy View Post
    This makes me sad. Maybe the bull just wants to settle down with his chosen cow, have a few calves and live happily ever after.....

Maybe the bull doesn't want to have sexy time with all the cows but instead spend his life in domestic bliss. Instead he has to have meaningless sex with loads of cows and spend his life alone.

Yes...cause being Vegan means you are helping the bull stay alive and be miserable.....

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by bettercallsaul View Post
    Yes...cause being Vegan means you are helping the bull stay alive and be miserable.....
    Good call but no....
    It means I dont contribute to the animal farming industry or the destruction of our planet through farming. I'm an old romatic at heart and just want the bull and his chosen cow to live happily ever after.

My Milkshake Brings All The Boys To The Yard

9. The Following User Says Thank You to lactatinglucy For This Useful Post:

bettercallsaul (29-05-16)

Reviews

Good call but no....
    It means I dont contribute to the animal farming industry or the destruction of our planet through farming. I'm an old romatic at heart and just want the bull and his chosen cow to live happily ever after.
    Never thought of a bull as a romantic, well played!

Last edited by bettercallsaul; 29-05-16 at 12:01.

Reviews

The bull likes to play the field.
    Shalom/salaam.

Reviews

Good call but no....
    You eat food, probably consuming products with palm oil.
    You wear clothes, possibly cotton.
    Palm oil plantations and industrial cotton production are not environmentally friendly nor is all the transportation to deliver products from all over the world to us.
    Shalom/salaam.

Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast